CHAPTER 21

Jacqui's POV

What. I mean who? Jade?

Smoke who is she? I turned to him.

Smoke stared at her. Frozen, with wide eyes.

Smoke? Are you ok? I tapped his shoulder.

Huh? He starts tearing up.

Smoke? I said once more.

"Jade...." he murmured but I didn't quite hear it though.

"N-no....you c-can't....you can't be Jade." He hesitated.

She giggled.

"Wrong, my baby. It is me." She winked.

"YOU ARE DEAD! Your heart was ripped out by Sindel!" He pointed his finger at her in anger.

"Oh?" She chuckled. "You are right. I am and am not Jade." She smiled.

Then we were blinded by bright light and she shrinked down to human size.

There stood a horrible faced lady wearing nothing but a green bra and a really short skirt. What a whore. She weared her hair into twin braids.

"I'm Jade but at the same time I'm not. I'm Mystique. A shapeshifter from Dream Realm. And I have possessed Ms. Jade here after she was killed by Sindel." She smiled. "So I have brought her to life. Her body is now mine."

"How dare you! Get out of Jade's body THIS INSTANT!" Smoke was really furious for some reason.

"Aww...that's so sweet that you still love this bitch even though she's dead." She cooed. "Oh wait, I'm alive. Oops" she giggled.

Smoke looked at her, disgusted.

"You disgust me" he spat.

"Well that's not really nice now is it?" She pouted. "Hmm...I guess I'll have to kill you now." She smirked.

She lunged at Smoke!

"WOAH!" Smoke immediately dodges.

"You are insane!" He yelled.

"Babe, come, let's be together forever!" She growled.

Then she tries to scratch Smoke's face.

"Grrrr" she roared.

They were in kombat.

Noob, we need to help him! I said and was about to lunge in.

"Then go!" Noob ordered.

I nodeed.

I charged at Mystique and started to throw punches.

I barely hit her but I saw an opening and kicked her in the stomach. She screamed in pain...

"Bitch!" She screamed and punched me really hard that I went flying.

Aaaaaaah! Oof! I went faceplant.

My lips was bleeding.

I wiped it off and and stood up.

"I will kill you Smoke!" She roared and clawed Smoke causing bleeding on his left cheek.

"Aaaaaaah!" He screamed.

Smoke! I yelled.

"Smoke!" Noob ran to him before I could do so.

But I still came running to him when that wench teleported in front of me.

"Now that my baby's out of the way, let's play with you." She raised her brow.