CHAPTER 22

Jacqui's POV

Woah....uhhh...my head...what...happened? I took a glance at my right and saw the girl that attacked us earlier.

Woah...she's....she looked different from before. She first wore a green skirt but now it turned into green puffy pedal.

She's beautiful. To be honest...

"Jacqui!" Ferra hugged me...

Huh? What...just happened?

"Jade! Jade, wake up!" I heard Smoke.

I looked at them and saw Jade waking up.

"Smoke?" She first whispered but then she looked at Smoke, surprised.

"SMOKE!? Where's Skarlet? Pearl!? And Mystique!?" She cried out.

"Wh-what? I do not know whom you're talking about. And Mystique, she's gone. Don't worry about it." Smoke smiled.

"I-I-I don't understand.....Smoke....is it true?" She panicked.

"Huh?"

"That Mystique possessed me? And you set me free!?"

"I guess. Yes."

She sighed in relief.

"Everyone, please, come here." She took a glance at me.

I stood up. Ferra helped me.

We gathered in a circle.

"I'm so sorry for attacking you." She looked at me. "I am Jade by the way."

Uh..yeah...I know.

"I'm Ferra." Ferra entered.

Oh, uhh...I'm...I'm Jacqueline Briggs. Jacqui for short. I smiled nervously.

"Briggs? Are you the daughter of Jax?" She asked.

Yes.

"Very well. What you have fought was not me. That was Mystique. She shapeshifts and usually seduces gullible men by her looks then kills them. She's from an unknown realm. But she is an assassin in Dream Realm." She explained. "I had this dream....after you have set Mystique's soul away from my body, it seemed like my soul has came back for me. You did see a black mist coming out of me before, right?"

We nodded.

"In my dream, I thought I woke up. And I thought Smoke kissed me. But that was an illusion. I never woke up. And just like right now, we're gathering around, I was about to say something when a woman appeared. She said that she was my sister. She said that her name was Pearl. She embraced me, only to find out that she was going to stab me. She nearly killed me. Then she turned into a red ninja. It was Skarlet. But she didn't last long before she stabbed me. And she turned into another woman, this time, she became a hideous mouthed creature. She revealed her name as Mystique." After she explained, she groaned in pain.

"Jade!" Smoke and Noob exclaimed.

"I'm ok...it's just that...after that...I can't remember anymore..."

Alright! Since you don't seem evil, how about you join us. Please I'm begging you. I need to find Takeda. I pleaded.

"Who?" Noob, Smoke and Jade said in unison.

Oh, they still didn't know who's Takeda yet. Lol.

He's Kenshi's son. I explained.

"Ok. I can help you." She smiled.

Yeah! Alright! I fistpumped.

"Let's get moving then!" Ferra smiled.

We set off..we encountered beasts like wild mutated boars...holy shit they're creepy!