Chapter Thirteen

*Talindas POV*

I parked my car in our driveaway and stopped the engine. I sighed and prepared myself mentally for the following acts.
I grabbed my bag and climbed out of the car. I looked at our huge house. It was almost a villa.

I took my keys and went to the frontdoor. I opened it and went in. Everything was dark. I know that our kids were at my moms house. But it looked like Chester wasn't there.

"Chester? Are you there?"

No respond. I got into the kitchen and saw that it was dark as well.

"CHESTER", I shouted again but again, no one responded.

So I decided to call him.

"Hello", his voice rang through the phone.

"Hello Chester."

"Oh Talinda", he said sarcastically.

"We need to talk", I said freezy.

"Since when do you want to talk to me?"

I noticed fast that he was pissed off as hell.

"Where are you?"

"I think you're not interested in hearing that."

"Of course."

"Well but I don't tell you where I am."

"You have to."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your wife."

I just heard him laughing.

"But let me guess. For not longer than a few weeks right? I know that you're cheating on me, Talinda. But you know what as well? I don't give a fuck. And do you know why?"

I didn't answer.

"Do you know why", he repeated.

"N-no..."

"Because I'm in a relationship with Mike now."

*Mikes POV*

"Because I'm in a relationship with Mike now", Chester almost yelled through the mic.

My heart stopped. I couldn't believe what he said.

"Since when, you ask ME since when I'm in a relationship with him?! Since when are YOU cheating on me? Tell me, Talinda!"

"SINCE OVER SIX MONTHS", she screamed. Luckily we weren't yet in the hospital.

'Give me the phone' I mouthed and gestured Chester to give it to me.

He did so.

"Hello Talinda."

"Mike I need to talk to Chester", she said bitched.

"But I won't let you. What was the point you called him, instead of breaking his heart anyways?"

"I want divorce."

"Good, I think he wants now the same."

Chester looked at the phone. Sad but mad as well. I knew exactly how he felt. Even if he said that he was in a relationship with me now, that didn't mean that he wasn't disappointed and upset.

"I let you know when we are back. Until then I don't want that you ever talk to him again, okay?"

"I-"

"Okay?!"

"Okay, Michael. Oh btw, have fun with Chester. He is so exhausting. Every night he wakes up crying, because of nightmares. He's a little whimp."