"Didn't Tell"-Harry's P.O.V

As I opened the door to the hotel room that was when it hit me. This room was meant as a single. This is going to be awkward...

"Uhh.I'll take the floor. You can have the bed." I said as I grabbed my bag off the bed and put it by the night table.

Trinity laughed and sat on the bed. "No way Harry. You look like your about to past out soon. We both can just share the bed. Nothing is going to happen."

I rubbed the back of my head mulling it over. I really need a good night rest if I am going to be at the top of my game tomorrow and sleeping on the floor is not going to give that. "Okay," I said. Trinity smiled.

"So you hungry?I got some crisp!" I asked as I opened the bag that contained the crisp.  

I sat down on the bed alongside Trinity and  I opened the bag and handed her a crisp.

"Crisp? You mean chips right?" Trinity asked as she took a bite. I laughed. "Yeah, chips."

After that conversation we just ate in silent. I never actually spent time with Trinity for fun. She just was always there when I went off on missions. I realize there wasn't much that I knew about her personal life or why she even came to the Hideout.

Before I had a chance to ask Trinity, she  spoke. "So I might just be the stupidest person ever but I don't think I picked up my suitcase when I got out the airport. Would it be okay if I could borrow something of yours to change into just for the night? I'll make sure to get my stuff tomorrow. "

I coughed on my chip and  took a second to clear my throat. "Uhh, yeah,yeah sure. I think I packed some extra clothes."

I got off the bed to look through my bag to see what I had. "Would this work?" I asked as I pulled out a white-t and some shorts I had.

"Perfect.I am going to head into the shower," she said as she grabbed my clothes and headed toward the loo.

The room was feeling very stuffy right now. "Okay well I am going to go outside for a little just to get some fresh air."

"Okie dokie! See ya," Trinity replied before she closed the door. I let out a deep breath as I closed the hotel door behind me. I made my way to the balcony to look at the London skyline. The sky was beautiful after the storm. My thoughts couldn't help but turn to Ally.

Just thinking of Ally made my heartache. I hope she was okay and was hanging on. I was coming for her.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I fished it out of my pocket and saw that it was Hanna.

"Hey Hanna. I made it to London." I said happily. "Harry is Trinity with you?" Hanna replied skipping the hello's.

"Yeah she is.She surpised me.You told her I was in England?" I asked. The other side was dead quiet.

"Hanna.Hanna.You still there?" I asked now getting worried.

"Harry, I didn't tell her you were going to England" Hanna said solemnly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Thanks for reading!=)