"Sorry"-Harry's P.O.V

It was a very cold, dreary morning as Natalie and I got into the rental car to go to Wiltshire. I only packed a light jacket while Natalie was prepared with a coat. I was freezing and my hands were shaking as I tried to open the car door.

"Are you sure you don't want to go buy a coat? You look like you are freezing to death," Natalie said as we got into the car. I wore my seatbelt and started up the car.

"Nothing a little heat can't fix," I said as I turned on the heat in the car. Natalie laughed and put on her seatbelt. She then set up the GPS.

"This was the address Hanna gave me for the cottage that Ally might be in," Natalie said as she typed. "Great," I replied as I pulled out of the parking space.

"In 1.3 miles takes take a right on Willow street," the GPS said as I exited the parking lot.

"So I was thinking last night about those Unwant Zombies. It's not a coincidence that they appeared around the same time the Queen introduced herself to us. You think they might be connected to the Queen?" Natalie asked.

I thought it over. It does seem rather a coincidence. I thought back to Ally's prophecy. "From what I tasted of her desires she wants to Earth to pay the price," I said out loud turning to look at Natalie.

"Exactly!" Natalie said excitedly jumping up from the seat. "What if "she" is the Queen and these Unwant Zombies are the Queen little henchmen to get her revenge?" Natalie finished.

"That could be a possibility but what exactly does she want? How is she even able to make Unwant Zombies?"

Natalie slouched back into seat. "Yeah that I do not know."

RING!RING!

Luckily we pulled up to a traffic stop so I pulled out my phone to see who was calling. "Who is it?" Natalie asked. "Samuel." I put the phone on speaker.

"Hey, Sam," Natalie said.

"Nat!Hey,why are you answering Harry's phone?" Samuel asked.

"She is with me. We are on our way to go find Ally. Thanks for telling me about the possible lead," I said sarcastically to Samuel.

I could hear the guilt in Samuel voice. "Yeah sorry about that Harry. But I can't really talk about that right now. I finally found some signal in this place and there is something really important that I need you guys to do that might help us get Ally out alive,"

"Ally is alive?" I asked awestruck. "Yeah man, I saw her." I felt a sense of relief but then was a bit confused. "Wait, how did you see her? I thought you were going to go see the Voice?"

I could hear a loud bang on the other end. "Dammit that hurt!" Samuel said to himself. "Sam?Are you okay" I asked wondering if he heard me.

"Yeah, yeah I am fine. It these stupid reflective walls. They are so confusing. It makes it so difficult to find the door" Samuel said.

I looked over to Natalie who also seemed confused. "Sam your not making any sense right now. Where are you?" Natalie asked.

"It's a long story guys that we really don't have time for that right now. Hanna told me your on your way to Wiltshire. What I need you to do it to pick someone up and take him with you when you go find Ally. He is here to help us defeat the Queen. He is waiting for you at an the Shrubbery Inn thats about 10 miles away from Wiltshire."

"Who is he?" I asked. Samuel hesitated for a moment. "The Voice," Samuel replied.

"The Voice?" Natalie and I said in unison both in shock. "Yeah the Voice, or you could call him Nico, I guess." Samuel replied.

"So the Voice is an actual person whose name in Nico?" Natalie asked asking the question I wanted the answer to as well.

Samuel laughed. "Yeah guys believe it. How far are you away from the inn?" Samuel asked. Natalie typed in the new location. "We are actually 10 minutes away," Natalie said.

"How does he even look like?" I asked not wanted to approach a random stranger. Samuel chuckled. "Trust me guys, he is kind of hard to miss."

The line suddenly went dead. "Samuel? Sam?" I yelled but their was no reply just static. "Okay that was really weird, right? Samuel saw Ally? The Voice is an actual person? That makes no sense!" Natalie asked questionably.

"In .02 miles take a right. Your destination is to your right."

I took the turn. "I know but does Unwant Zombies make sense either?" I replied as we pulled up to the Shrubbery Inn.

"I guess so." Natalie said as she unhooked her seatbelt. I parked the car and unhooked my seatbelt as well. We grabbed our overnight bags from the backseat and got out of the car.

"Let just see what this Nico character can offer? Maybe he can really help?" Natalie said as we walked toward the front door on the inn.

"We will see." I replied as she opened the door to the inn.

The sight we saw was something I would never forget. A tall guy, with short black hair and golden eyes was fighting off about 5 big guys with such ease. In a few seconds they were all on the floor gasping for breathe.

You got to be kidding me."Nico?" I yelled hoping it wasn't him but the golden eyes man looked up at Natalie and I and smiled.

He walked over to us and shook our hands while Natalie and I just started at him in shock.

"Harry, Natalie what a pleasure it is to meet you. Sorry about the mess."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading!=)