Chapter 2 Andrew-My misgivings

He carried her back to the warm house. She was limp in his arms. I was scared for her she didn't seem to be very strong.

"She passed out." Sam said "I'm going to put her back in her room."

He glared at me as if it was my fault but I don't care. Its not my fault I have instincts and she turned right as I went to jump on her. I walk out side slamming the door behind me. I'm so mad at my self. I only mess things up. Can't I do anything right. Mia chases after me her short blond hair with blue highlights bouncing and blue eyes sparkling. She is in a gray tank top shirt and skinny jeans. She has on very tall high heals and I have no clue how she can walk in them or why she would need them she was already fairly tall.

"It's OK Andrew. It will blow over soon." She says in cheery voice.

"Yeah. Easy for you to say. Sam would let you get away with anything." I say.

"No he would not. He would act the same towards me."she says. putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah for a whole minute maybe, but that would be it." I say
with a smile on my face. Her attempt to be scary was hilarious.

"You are so dumb Andrew." She says before walking off.

It was my first time going to recruit someone. I didn't want to after the pain I went through why would I want someone else to go through that. The look she had on her face when she turned around. Pure fear I can't get it out of my head. That face alone would have made me leave. Why did I bite her. I wish I could rewind and take it all back.

"I'm a monster!" I yell. While kicking dirt. Sending small rocks flying in a cloud of dirt. The cloud drifts away with the wind

"No you are not." A female voice says.

I turn around to find a girl with long dark brown hair,grey-blue eyes,pale skin,and a bright smile. She is wearing a black short sleeve shirt and black jeans.

 She is wearing a black short sleeve shirt and black jeans

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey Nyx." I say, while looking at the ground.

I should have figured she was around she is always sneaking around. She is a vampire so how could I expect any less. She loves sneaking up on people just to see what they do when they think nobody is looking. Its just annoying really.

"You are not a monster Andrew." she said

"Yeah you never been to gather recruits and you never will. I didn't even want to go! Sam forced me to go. Now look what I've done. I mess up everything and ever one hates me. You should have seen the look on her face she will never forgive me. How could I live in the same town with her let alone house!" I say angry with myself.

"Yes you made a mess of things." Nyx says pausing for a long moment and looking at the ground. Then she looks at me with serious"But that doesn't make you a monster." She says as if she knows the feeling. "You will fix this Andrew. Every thing happens for a reason." She says. As Darim her vampire boyfriend joggs up.

"Hey Nyx. What's up?" He asks.

"Not much." She says kissing him on the cheek and hugging him.

Nyx was so sad and lonely she never came out of her room. Then they recruited Darim and I have never seen her happier. Krisy walks up arm in arm with Richard. She has dark blond hair with hazel eyes. She has on a peach T-shirt with a cut exposing her shoulders and ripped jeans. She was wearing high heals but no where near as tall as Mia's.

"Ready to go Nyx and Darim?" She asks.

"Ready?" Darim asks looking at Nyx smiling.

"Yeah." She says. Smiling and looking back at him. "Bye. Andrew, remember you are not a monster." She says before walking away holding Darim's hand and leaning her head on his shoulder while following Krisy and Richard.