Chapter 11 :Andrew - redecorating

A/N Guys I'm sorry it took so long to write another chapter I was writing two other books both are still unfinished. One is a star wars fan fic /Taken by the sky\ and a fan fic of the host /her soul\ you might like them. Thanks for being patient peace

It has been three long days since I've talked to her. Every day seems harder and more painful than the last. I had barely left my room in those three days. The door creaked open I turned. To look still laying on my bed. I figured it was Sam telling me I had to come out and eat. I have been sitting in my room reading. A head peeks around the door with wavy brown hair and bright hazel eyes. Her hair is in a pony tail she is in a red T-shirt. My heart begins to pound at the sight of Sophia.
"Andrew." She says stepping into the room. "I'm sorry about the other day..." My fight to stay away from had ended with the sight of her face. I jumped up from my bed and enveloped her in a hug before she could say anything else. I kissed her four head.
"No its my fault I'm sorry." I said pushing her away just far enough to look her in the eyes.
"No really it was my fault." She says as her smile fading.
"I don't care! I'm just so glad that your not mad at me anymore." I yell hugging her tighter this time.
"I thought you were mad at me." She said pushing herself far enough away to look at my face.
"Have you started decorating?" I ask.
"No. The boxes are still in my room." She says.
"Do you want to?" I ask.
"Yeah!" She squeals. I grab her hand running towards her room.
"Let's put the boxes in the basement so we can paint the walls." I say picking one up. She picks up the chest. We walk down to the basement. I set the box down and she sets the chest down.
"Where am I going to sleep?" She asks.
"Um we can put you in Nyx's room." I say.
"Um I don't exactly think that she and Darim want me in there room." She says shrugging.
"You can stay in Krisy's room and Richard could stay in my room for now." I say shrugging.
"Well we have to ask her and him first but I'm fine with it if they are." She says. We walk back up from the basement.
"You go ask Krisy. I will get Nyx and Darim to help me." I said smiling.
"OK." She says smiling. I walk to Nyx and Darims room. I knock.
"Who is it?" Asks Darim.
"Andrew." I say.
"Come in." He says. I open the door and walk in.
"What do you need?" He asks.
"We are moving stuff out of Sofia's room to redecorate. Will you and Nyx help us move the snuff out of her room?" I ask.
"You two finally worked it out. Yeah we will. Let me go get Nyx."  He went out the window. Once outside he was gone in a blur. Him and Nyx are outside the window in a matter of seconds. They climb in.
"OK." Nyx says and with that she's gone. Darim disappears in a gush of wind. I walk to Sofia's room and almost everything is gone. I go to move a box and it disappears in front of me. In a few blinks of an eye everything is gone.
"K were done. Your welcome." Says Nyx I open my mouth to speak and she and Darim are gone.  Sophia walks up.
"Wow that got done fast." She says in shock.
"Yeah that happens with vampires." I say.
"Let's get to work." She says.  We cover the floor in plastic. Then tape the white molding so no paint gets on it. I take one of the cans of paint and shake it. Sofia giggls.
"What?" I ask.
"If I didn't know better I would think that can was shaking you." She laughs. She picks up the magenta paint and shakes it. I sit down the turquoise paint. And find the crowbar to open it.
"What kind of pattern are you doing on the walls?" I ask.
"Strips in thinking. I'm not quite sure. What do you think?" She asks.
"I've got an idea. What if we made swerving lines that come together and touch?" I ask.
"That's perfect." She says smiling. I open the paint. We paint the walls. I watch her paint the wall standing on a small latter. She was beautiful. I cant stay away from her. We finish painting the walls turquoise and we leave them to dry.