Chapter 5: Sophia-When He Fell At My Feet

I'm sorry it took me so long to write another chapter my thing broke and I finally  got a new one
                                                              Thank you for reading
                                                                  ~Apollossunshine

As a wolf my vision changed. My ability to smell increased ten fold. A guy comes stumbling to in front of my room. They all surrounded him. I can barley see him, but they move, and I catch a glimpse of his eyes. He falls to the floor. Sam runs to him.

"Andrew. What?" He looks back at me. Fear in his eyes. "Oh no."

What have I done I try to say, but all that comes out is,  "Aaarrrrrhhh!" A barking noise.

He looks in my eyes. He looks in my eyes and he closes his eyes.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrhhhh!" I growl and groan, trying anything to ask what is wrong. Nothing comes out but barks and groans. They start to carry him away. I try to follow but they push me back in my room.

"Aaaaaarrrrrhhhhhh!" I protest. They close the door and I'm locked in just because I can't twist the handle. I try to break down the door even though i know this wont work. Fear running through me and my body sore and aching.

I look for a way to get out but I see none. There is strong scent of dirt driving my senses insane. I have no idea what it is or where its coming from. All I want to do is get out from here and find that scent and get rid of it. I realize that I'm loosing touch with my human self. It becomes harder to think abstract thoughts, and i feel as though everything I have ever known is skipping away.

I lay down on the bed and wait for what seems like forever and I don't change back. I fear I will never change back. That I will loose touch with my human self forever. I focus on me as a human. Robert. My dad. My Mom. My sister. My house. My friends. Anything that seems human but that don't work. I focus on the sun. Bright, yellow-white light shining though the trees on a hot summer day. I feel as though im there the breeze blowing though my hair with every cell in my body i wanted to be there right know wearing my american flag shorts and my white tank top. Pain shoot's through my body as my bones shift.

I try not to scream, howl whatever. It don't work the pain of shifting is too much. I almost pass out again. But finally I change into my self. I'm actually me. I am so glad to be me. My mind clears up and I can think straight. My clothes are shredded, and my whole body is shaking. My mind can't wrap around what just happened to me. My whole life has changed, because of one mistake. I find the strength to get to the dresser, and find a T-shirt and some sweat pants. I quickly put them on, and rush to find out what's going on. Fear enclosing my mind. Questions rushing through my mind. What have I done? What's happening? Why me? Why him? Where is Robert?

I rush to the group of people outside of a door. I can't see.
"Let me through!" I yell. Pushing my way through the crowd. I have almost made it through the crowd. A girl with dark brown hair, blue-gray eyes, and a friendly smile came over. She had a feel of danger about her. She pulled me back out of the crowd.

"Here let's go in the living room." She said in a calm voice. "There are to many people in here as it is," she said pulling me after her. My body still aching and weak from my shift, but questions rush out.