Chapter 2

JJ pov 

I pulled in my old drive and looked up at my house, i had missed this place because of my family but London is alot better place to live, there is alot more to do and alot more party's to go to. In Gloster there is only 1 main nightclub and its tiny compared to London nightclubs and there is only a few places to go out  for meals.  I huffed whilst climbing out of my car i just know im going to get bored within a few days and start causing trouble to entrain myself but i couldn't i needed to sort myself out, mostly because i miss talking to the boys exspecilly George, we were so close until a few weeks ago.

I dragged my huge suitcase up to the front door and let myself into my home,my little sister Otea came running to me and i instantly picked her up hugging her i missed my sister like mad when ive been in London and i know she misses me too she crys regularly asking for her brother come back as she doesn't understand properly its for work, i  know shes really excited to have me back living at home for a few weeks. once i placed Otea down my brother gave me a wave whilst making his way to the kitchen and i was just waiting for my mother to come and greet me. 

After a couple of minutes standing by the front door my mum came down the stairs and she looked like she had been crying, and it killed me to see it i hate seeing any of my family upset i know that i use to bully people for different reasons but that was different they weren't family so i didn't care if i made them cry. 

*mum are you ok* i spoke into my mums messy hair as she was hugging me

*No JJ you have totally messed up and im disappointed* That hurt hearing my mum was disappointed in me, i could cope with her shouting at me i totally deserve it but she didn't she was calm and choose her words carfully and it worked i felt bad i hate knowing people are disappointed. 

*Im sorry mum*

*You should be JJ, you better change this isnt fair on the boys or our family*

*i will try mum*

My mum nodded and walked off into the kitchen, i could tell by her face that she didnt believe me i said i was going to change nearly every time i got told of at school and i managed to changed when i entered the xfactor as i was following my dreams but something snapped when we were on tour and i couldn't do it anymore and started to miss behave. 

 Becca Pov 

I arrived back home and looked across the road to see a new red sports car sitting in the drive it was obvious that it is JJs new car which means he is home. I stopped staring and admiring the new sports car as i heard Otea shout me, since i moved in i  have got along with JJs family and they still believe that me and JJ were mates in high school. 

*Hey Otea* i shouted across the road not really wanting to go anywhere near the house but i would never ignore a child. 

*Becca, guess what my big brothers back* Otea seemed so happy as she told me a massive smile was plastered on her face as she made her way back inside the house, i was so happy she didn't tell me to go across to her. I grabbed my handbag off the passenger seat and made my way inside my house. 

I switched on the tv and started to watch lee evans i hate been home alone, but i needed my own place living with you parents at the age of 23 was not  a opinion exspecilly when i was still sharing a room with my 8year old sister Sophie. Normally i would have Alice over but she is busy at work as she as offered to do overtime, and all my other friends were busy, so i decided instead of sitting in sulking that i was alone i could take my sister to the local park.

within 30minutes i was at the park with my sister it was pritty quiet there was a few children on the swings and parents on the bench's, i sat down away from anyone else on the grass by the big oak tree, watching my little sister as she ran acround with a few children. 

I suddenly jumped when i was tackled to the ground by small arms, i leaned back to see who it was and it was Otea i giggled and tackled her back up so that she landed on my knee i slowly gave her a hug as she laughed. 

*Hey Otea Sophie's over there* i said whilst pointing to my sister, Otea and my sister have been friends for years i often let them have sleep overs at my house, Otea let go and went running straight across to my sister. I watched them both play around and wondered who brought her to the park i know that her family don't let her come on her own i looked around and didn't see Ash or her mother but then my eyes fell upon JJ who was sat on the bench at the side of me. 

It was horrible seeing him again, all the memories flooded back and i wanted to get away from him, he had defiantly changed in looks his hairs is in a perfect quiff and looks like he had alot more muscles. He was wearing a pair of chinos and a plain white top that showed of some of his chest and a lovely pair of high tops if he wasn't my bully i would defiantly be attracted to him no wonder thousands of girls love him. 

JJ must of seen me looking at him as he got up and walked straight across to where i was sitting on the ground, i gulped waiting for him to say something harsh to me. 

*Hi, how do you know my little sister*

What he didnt recognize the girl he bullied for 5years, maybe its because im not breaking down crying or running from him, but either way i was not going to sit and have a polite conversation with my bully he hurt me too much and even if he cannot remember i can. 

*I live across the road from her* i quickly snapped and stood up ready to get Sophie and make my way home 

*Aww ive just come back home im Oteas brother, maybe we should hangout sometime*   is he joking me he wants to hangout some time, he has got no chance i want to stay as far away from him as possible i dont care if hes changed he still hurt me in the past and i am not going to let that happen again. 

*No JJ* i snapped and pushed past JJ leaving him stunned that i just said no i bet every other girl would jump at the opportunity to get to know a celebrity but that didn't matter to me. I quickly said bye to Otea and made my way home with Sophie. 

 JJ pov

I was left stunned as i watch the beautiful girl walk away from me i was defiantly attracted to her long brown hair and bright blue eyes, but why did she just walk away Ive never met her before, i was only been polite she obviously knows my family the way that Otea greeted her. I assume she knows my name from my family, maybe they have told her about my past or she knows someone i went school with either way i want to find out more. 

(please leave me feedback, i want to know if your like the fanfic or not so far)