Telling Michael You're Pregnant

Dedicated to ROCKMYWORLD1958
Hope you like it! Enjoy!!
----------------------------------------------

Denise's POV

Today is finally the day I'm gonna tell Michael that we're having a baby. I've been so excited and couldn't wait to start a family with Michael. He's just getting finished with his HIStory tour and coming home, which gives me a perfect time to tell him the big news.

I know how much he's wanted a son or daughter and now I have secret that will change his life. I heard a car outside the house and Michael walking towards the door.

"Hey, sweetie." Michael closes the door behind him.

"Hey, baby."

"What did you today while I was gone?"

He walked towards the couch and sat down. "Nothing much."

I was smiling like an idiot, right about now. "More like something much. What's going on? Why are you smiling like an idiot? It's freaking me out." He said, laughing.

I laughed pretty crazily and sat next to him. He moved over, afraid of me at this point. "Michael, baby I have some interesting news to share with you." He stared at me, letting me know he was listening.

"Michael, you're gonna be a father....and we're gonna have a baby!" I looked at him. His face went from blank to overjoyed in 2 seconds.

"Oh my gosh, Denise! Thank you, thank you! I love you so much!" He hugged me tight, lifting me off the ground and kissing me all over my face.

"C'mon let's celebrate!" He ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine.

"Michael I can't drink that. The baby won't be healthy." I laughed and grabbed the bottle from him, to put it away.

"Oh right," he furrowed his eyebrows. "But, I'm just so excited baby. You're giving me something I've always wanted; a family. Thank you so much." He kissed me passionately.

I smiled. He continued, "After the baby arrives, we'll celebrate." He smiled this cheesy smile.

"Yeah and get wasted when we have a baby to take care of. Yeah, I don't think so, Michael. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"It was worth a try." He shrugged his shoulders and kissed my cheek.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! I know this one is a little short :)