Crush On You

This imagine has got me listening to Jackson 5 right now! He was so adorable during this era and his voice....Lawwwwwdd! Anyways, this imagine is for MakeUWannaScream . Enjoy!!!
---------------------------

Narrator's POV

You were in the studio, with Quincy Jones, working on your new single. "Sounding really great, Kia. This is gonna be a hit. I can tell! I can feel it!" said, an exciting Quincy.

You laughed. "I can tell too, Quincy. It's a new kind of sound and I hope the people and my fans like it."

"This song will really draw in a bigger fanbase for you! I can't wait to put it out, but until then, you can take a break and rest those vocals!"

"Okay." you said, taking off your headphones. You went to the snack room to get you a snack because you were hungry and saw a kid with a perfectly - shaped afro; Michael. You always had the biggest crush on him.

"Hey Michael." You smiled and waved. He turned around and looked at you.

"Hey Kia." He smiled, with a toothy grin.

"I was just getting a snack," you said, putting money in the vending machine.

"Same here." He pop opened his bag of potato chips. "What are you doing here?"

He ate another potato chip. "I'm here to record my single. I can't 'till it airs." you exclaimed pretty excitedly.

"Really? You have a new song? Can I hear it?" He sounded like a kid who just got a brand new bike.

"Yeah, c'mon. I'm sure Quincy won't mind sharing it with you, he seems pretty excited anyway." I giggled. Michael did too. We entered the room, Michael following behind me.

"Michael and Kia!" Quincy greeted us.

"Hey Quincy!" Michael waved.

"I was wondering if you could play my new song, Michael wanted to hear it."

"Oh, yeah. Sure, but could you do some back up vocals for me, first?"

"Sure, no problem!" I go into the booth and do some back up vocals.

Michael's POV

Man, Kia can really sing! The sounds are really great, too! But I'm more hypnotized by her beauty. She's really beautiful, I've always had the biggest crush on her. I'm just too shy to tell her how I feel. I wish I I could but I just can't.

Kia's POV

I take my headphones off, and ask Quincy to play the song back for me.  It sounds really good! "So what do you think?" I ask Michael.

"I love it! I can really feel your emotions in the song!" We high-fived.

The day was ending and I was going home. "Hey, Kia! Wait up!"

Michael was running after me and I stopped. "I want to walk with you."

I smiled and giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You're out of breath." I giggled some more.

"Not my fault! You walk fast, girl." We ended up both; cracking up.

"Kia, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, shoot."

"I.....I l-l-like you." Michael stuttered.

"That's not a question, but I like you too, Mike." I chuckled.

"No, Kia. I really like you." He said, with a serious face.

I stared at him. He stared at me.

"Was I wrong to tell you that?" He looked down nervously.

"No! No, not all. I ....actually like too." I said, shyly.

He looked at me surprisingly. "You do?"

"Yeah." I blushed.

"Well with that being said, Kia would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I would absolutely love to." I smiled big, happy he finally asked.

-----------------------

Woo! Two updates in one day! They're gonna keep coming too! Hope you guys like this one, as well! xxoxoxooxoxox