Luke

Your POV:

I walked into school ready for Luke to make fun of what I was wearing, what book I had in my hands, my makeup, or just come up and knock everything out of my hands. Just thinking of the awful things he's done to me made me hate myself for liking him.

"You are not serious bro, why would you invite her she's a bitch!" I heard Luke's from outside of the class room. I walked in and all eyes landed on me. Shit. I took my seat next to my only friend Grace. "(Y/N) you got invited to John's party?!" She whispered yelled. "Yeah he invited me yesterday." John and I were close friends before Luke moved here two years ago and instantly became best friends with him so now John and I barely speak.

"Are you going?" She looked somewhat worried. "No she's not." Luke answered. "She wasn't talking to you dipshit" I gave him a hair flip and turned back to grace. "Bitch you give a fucking aspirin a headache" Luke yelled from across the room. "Quoting MIW are we Luke? You're so unoriginal." I spat at him thanking God for my sass. "Well at least I'm not ugly" I rolled my eyes. I'm so done with him. "(Y/N) you need to go to that party don't let him win." And just as Grace said that the teacher walked in.

*skip to the party*

Luke's POV:

I was sitting on the couch in a white dress shirt with a black tie with some ripped black skinny jeans and black converse. "You know I only invited you, Taylor, Maddie, and (Y/N) right?" John said wiggling his eyebrows when he got to (Y/N). Yeah I like wait no love her I just don't know how to tell her. Whenever I'm around her my mouth feels like it's moving by itself but John is the only one who knows.

John was talking to Taylor and Maddie while I was stalking (Y/N)'s Instagram. She didn't post many pictures of herself she mostly just posted song lyrics. *ding dong* "Luke go get that broski." Taylor yelled from the other room. I got up and opened the door to see (Y/N) looking up at me she's 5'3 and I'm 6'1 so there is a big height difference. I stood there looking her up and down. "Um...Hi can I get in?" (Y/N) asked bringing me back to reality.

I'm going to make an effort to be nice so maybe she'll like me. "Uh yeah..um sorry about that" I said awkwardly and moved to the side. "Hey John!" (Y/N) said as she ran up and hugged him. Lucky shit. "Can we play truth or dare?" Maddie asked looking at me with a smirk. "YEAH WE CAN" Taylor yelled a little too excited.

We sat in a circle (Y/N) sat across from me. After stupid questions and a bunch of prank calls John looked at me "Luke truth or dare?" I swallowed nervously. John don't fuck this up. "Dare I guess." "Alright I dare you to..." He paused and looked at (Y/N) and then at me. Oh lord I'm fucked. "Go in to my room with (Y/N) for 15 minutes with the door locked" (Y/N) and I looked at each other nervously. "Alright" I said getting up and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand. It's so soft and cold but as corny as it is it really did perfectly fit in mine.

We went in and locked the door. (Y/N) was sitting on the bed and I sat next to her our shoulders almost touching. "Why do you hate me so much?" (Y/N) asked looking down. "Um.. I um.." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I actually really like you and I don't know how to act around you. I'm sorry" I rushed hoping she couldn't understand me. "You like me?" Shit she understood me. "Yeah I guess.. I actually kinda love you." I said looking into her eyes. "Luke truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare" I said moving closer. "I dare you to kiss me" I needed nothing more than that.

I pressed my lips against hers and cupped her cheek with my hand. Her soft lips moved in sync against mine I felt like I was in heaven. I pulled her onto my lap deepening the kiss. She moved her hands so that they were around my neck. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and our tongues fought for dominance mine winning. (Y/N) moaned softly as I softly bit her bottom lip. We pulled away panting. (Y/N) placed her forehead against mine. "I'm sorry for everything I've said." I said looking deep into her eyes. "I forgive you just promise you'll never say anything like that again" "I promise" I said putting out my pinky she attached her pinky to mine. "Yo times up!" John as banging on the door. (Y/N) got up but I grabbed her wrist before she could open the door. "Do you want to get pizza some time?" (Y/N)'s face lit up. "Yeah I'd love that"

We walked out hand in hand. John, Taylor and Maddie were hooting and clapping as we sat down. "No more fighting then?" Maddie asked. I smiled and looked at (Y/N) "Nope."