Andy Biersack

How'd I know that he was gonna be the first one requested.

YOUR POV:

I was working a double shift at the Coffee Bean. Not my favorite place in the world but it pays for college. "Hey Jess what time is it?" She looked over and yelled "9:17 we get off at 10:00." Sighing I went back to the front and sat down. No one ever comes this late. "Hey (Y/N) I'm going to use the bathroom I'll be right back." "Ok."

Just as I was about to beat my high score on crossy roads I heard the door open. Groaning I walked to the counter. "Welcome to Coffee Bean how can I help you?" I looked up and almost had a heart attack. Andy. Fucking. Biersack. And. Ashley. Fucking. Purdy. Alright this is fine. I just need to keep a cool head. "Would you like to try-" "No we need you." Andy said cutting me off.

I turned beat red. "What?" I managed to get out. "Great choice of words Andy you scared her! What he means is we were having a race with Jake and CC but we got a flat tire and we have no idea where we are." Ashley explained. "Oh um I could get you a tow truck if you want." Ashley nodded while Andy kept staring at me.

I showed Ashley the number and walked back to where Andy was standing looking at the menu. "Would you like to order something or...?" He shrugged and said "What do you recommend?" "Oh I don't drink coffee it gives me headaches." Oh why did I say that? I should have made something up. I'm an idiot.

"I'll have to remember that." He said continuing to stare at me with no mercy. "Why would you remember that?" I said looking everywhere but him. His eyes were burning into me. "Because I need to know where to take you on our first date." He said smirking. Once again my face started to turn beat red and I couldn't get any words out.

     "What do you have a boyfriend? I'm sorry. It's just you're really beautiful and I just-" "No I don't have a boyfriend you just caught me off guard." I said regaining confidence. "Good so how about that date?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. "I don't see why not." I answered. "Hey bro the truck is here!" Ashley yelled from across the shop.

     "Hey could I have your number oh and um your name?" He said sheepishly and handed me his phone. "Sure and it's (Y/N)." And with that they left. "Who were they?" Jess asked finally coming out of the bathroom. "Oh just some costumers." I lied.

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY*

     I just got out of the shower when I heard my phone ring. I looked at it and saw I had a text from Andy.
(•= Andy *=(Y/N))
• Hey Princess
* Hi Handsome
• So how do you feel about walks on the beach?
* I love them why?
• Good because that's were I'm taking you I'll pick you up at 7:00
* Ok see ya then

     I looked at my phone it was 5:00 now so I have time to get ready. I put on my nicest BVB shirt. Lol no I put on a black tee shirt that said "I'm much cooler on the internet" some ripped jean shorts and black vans. I then made my way to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. By the time I was done it was 6:45 so I turned on the tv and watched what ever was on.

     At 7:00 sharp I hear a knock on my door. I opened it to see Andy with a bouquet of black and red roses. "For you Beautiful." He said handing me the roses. "Awe Andy thank you!" I pulled him into an awkward hug being that he's 6'4 and I'm 5'3. "Let me go put these in some water." I said running inside and quickly put them away.

     We walked to his car hand in hand talking about our days. We jammed out to our favorite songs until we finally arrived at the beach. He got out first and opened my door like a gentleman. "May I?" He asked offering me his hand. Giggling I accepted his gesture and gave him my hand. We took off our shoes and we started walking.

"You look absolutely stunning (Y/N) ." Blushing I said "You don't look to bad yourself Andrew" he let out a soft chuckle and stopped walking. "(Y/N), I know that we just met but I can't help but feel like there's some kind of connection between us." I looked at him dumbfounded. "I'm sorry but I can't stop thinking about you; about us." As he said that he placed his hand on my cheek. "I want you to be in my life. I want you to be my girlfriend." "Andy I'd be honored to be your girlfriend." I leaned in as I spoke as did he until our lips met.

*************************************
•Hi! If you want one, request one!
•Remember to Share, Vote, Follow and Comment!
•I started a new book called The Loner's Notebook please check it out it would mean a lot to me
•Also you can follow me on tumblr
(Main page)- Dempseyswag
(Band/imagines)- NoIFuckedYourBitch
(Personal/random) - Katiekeezer
•Also I'm doing celebrities as well in this book so PLEASE request a celebrity you'd like to see! Love you