Ashley Purdy

A/N: I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO BE REQUESTED YAYAYA

YOUR POV:

Today at HotTopic Black Veil Brides is doing a tee shirt signing and I've been waiting in line for hours. As soon as I found out they were here I grabbed my best friend and drove over to the mall. When we arrived there we saw that the line was leading all the way into the food court. Shit.

"(Y/N) do we have to wait in this line? Can't we just buy these off of eBay?" Morgan whined.

"No, I want to meet them as well as getting my shirt and CD signed."

"Why lord have you forsaken me?" As Morgan said that the people around us looked at her questionably.

"Shut up Morgan you're over reacting!"

We continued to wait for two more hours until a guy with a loudspeaker came out. "Black Veil Brides will be taking a short break. Please come back at 4:30!" I looked at my watch. "4:30?!" I yelled. "It's 2:15! How is that a short break?" Morgan gave me an apologetic look before taking a seat on the bench near us.

After about ten minutes a lot of the fans left and there were only a handful of us left. "This blows." I said trying to find my headphones in my bag. "What blows?" I heard a male voice behind me ask. "Everything. I've been waiting here since 11:00 and now I have to wait until 4:30. Then adding on to this shit show I can't find my headphones."

"Well I think I can help with one problem." The voice said. Turning around I said "Listen Bud I don't want to use your headphones or anything. So-" I stopped. That voice was the man himself. Ashley Purdy. "Well I wasn't going to offer you my used headphones but I can offer you a chance to meet Black Veil Brides!" I opened my mouth to say something but no sound came out.

"Ash what did you do? She looks paralyzed!" CC said walking over. "Well I do have that affect on women." Ashley said doing a hair flip. "Yeah ok. Anyway what's your name?" CC asked me. "Oh I'm (Y/N)." I said quietly. I saw a few fans look over about to come over to us but they spotted Andy and went running. Figures.

     I turned my attention back to the two men in front of me. Ashley whispered something in CC's ear and looked at me smirking. "Well it was nice meeting you (Y/N) but I have to go help Andy over there." CC said giving me an apologetic smile before running off. 

     "Well I guess that just leaves you and me." Ashley said sitting down next to me. "I guess so." God it's so hard keeping my cool with him so close to me. "So how about you give me your number and we'll be in touch?" I did my best to keep from fangirling. BUT YO ASHLEY PURDY WANTS MY NUMBER.

    "Yeah that sounds good." I said letting out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. He handed me his phone and I quickly typed my number. Handing him back his phone he said "We'll definitely be in touch." He winked at me and left. I was speechless.

Morgan came back holding a bunch of bags from a couple different stores. God that girl could shop. "Hey (Y/N)! What did I miss?" Smiling, I explained everything. "OH MY GOD! You gave him your number! (Y/N) this is huge!" "I know but I'm not sure he's gonna call me." I said truthfully. "I'm sure he will." I gave her a small nod and stood up. "Come on Morgan, let's go back to my house and watch a movie!" She nodded excitedly and we headed for my car.

*Two Days Later*

I don't think he's gonna call. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I would've called already. I wish that I had his number. So now here I am lying on the floor stressing out over a boy. What have I become?

     I get up and walk into the kitchen to get a snack when I hear my phone ring. I raced over hoping that it was Ashley but to my dismay it was my friend Jess asking if she could borrow some shoes. I head back to the kitchen and my phone goes off again. Ughhh wtf is with people today?!

"What?" I answer annoyed.

"Oh I'm Ashley Purdy I'm looking for (Y/N)."

Shit. I thought.

"What?"

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah but don't worry about it."

"Ok thanks and I'm (Y/N)."

"Hey! So the boys and I were thinking of going bowling and since you didn't get the chance to meet them the other day I was wondering if you wanted to come with us!" He finished.

"Yeah sure! Of course! What time?"

"Around five. I'll pick you up."
What a gentleman.

"Sure I'll text you my address."

"Alright see you then!"

End of call.

     Oh my Lord. I (Y/N) (L/N) am going bowling with Black Veil Brides. WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR? After searching through every article of clothing I own I decided to wear my Royal Bones Stars and Stripes jeans and an Of Mice And Men tee shirt with some combat boots. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and touched up my makeup.

     After I was done it was almost five. I unplugged my phone from the charger and put it in my pocket. As soon as I sat down on my couch I heard a knock on my door. Groaning I get off the couch and make my way to the door. Opening the door I was immediately pulled into a hug. "You look beautiful (Y/N)." I would recognize that voice anywhere. Ashley. I hugged back and the hug lasted about a minute before we pulled away. "Shall we?" He asked offering me his arm. "We shall." I giggled and hooked my arm with his.

It took about five minutes before we got to the bowling place. The drive there was filled with stupid jokes and a lot of laughter. When we got there we had an amazing time joking and pigging out at the snack bar. At about nine they kicked us out for being too loud but we didn't care we just continued laughing and joking until Ashley dropped the boys off and then went to drop me off at my house.

Went we got to my house he opened my door and walked me to my front door. "Thanks Ash I had a great time." I said playing with my fingers. "Hey it's no big deal I met the girl of my dreams." I looked up shocked. Did he really just say that I was the girl of his dreams? "Listen, I had a really good time tonight and I wanted to ask you a question." He sounded nervous.

"Well I wanted to give you an answer so go ahead." I said. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He asked biting his lip. Must be a nervous habit. "Well..." I trailed off. He looked at me wide eyed. "I'm just joking! Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hey sorry for the long wait, but it's up now so I hope you enjoy this! Remember to Vote, Share, and Comment! I'd love to interact with you guys!

If you ever need/want to contact me:
Kik- Panicatthekate
Tumblr(main)- Dempseyswag
Tumblr(band)- Ifuckedyourbitch
Tumblr(random)- Katiekeezer
Snapchat- Katiekeezer
Instagram- Katiekeezer
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!<3