Chapter Twenty-Seven - Luna ♀

Song/moonstone dragon hybrid with the white phases of the moon on her black scales from her head to her tail. On her wings are notes and clefs, with the full moon being the only center of the two different symbols on her in dragon form. On the underside of her wings and belly, there are music notes that none can read properly and play. This is a result of her being a Song of the Moon, and that is the attack which is called the Moon's Silence. An ability of a song dragon, and the Song of the Moon, is to be more sensitive to vibrations from sounds. Because of this, she can tell when a Mythic or human lies due to their heartbeat. The moon and music markings glow bright white-blue during the night of a full moon, giving her extra power. Wears black or dark purple clothing in human form and has black hair with gray eyes. Her personality is unknown and mysterious, though she is kind and observant.

Fun Facts:
As mentioned in my book, Revak Feykro, Luna was supposed to be a night dragon. But when I got into making lore for the Cult, her counterpart the Sign of the Night, I decided to change her to a song dragon. It was easy, since she already has the treble clef moonstone egg pendant. So now she is a fake night dragon. I think I'm going to give her romance in my book, but I'm not certain.