2;

The rest of the day went by fast, which sucked because I really didn't want to go to Luke's. I hated how fast I developed feelings, it always ended with me getting fucked over.

Michael and I were currently in math class, our last class of the day. I had completely zoned out of listening. I was to busy staring at Luke who had his arm wrapped around some girl, laughing.

Fuck you Hemmings. I snapped my head down to my phone when Luke looked over at me. I shoved my headphones in and pressed on the Netflix app. I was in no mood to deal with Luke being a fuckboy.

I ended up watching bobs burgers the rest of class, refusing to look at anyone or anything.

When the bell rung, I put my head phones in my bag along with my phone. Michael came and stood by me, I knew he knew how I felt about Luke.

"He's coming air" I shifted uncomfortably and threw my bag on before pushing past Luke and leaving the classroom. I was the jealous type, I'm not even going to deny it.

I felt someone walking behind me, probably Michael. But then again, Michael's locker is on the other side of school.

Luke.

He grabbed my arm for the second time today and pulled me around to face him.

"Jesus Airlynn, i don't know how Michael keeps up with you" I looked up to see him smiling but I rolled my eyes and returned to my locker.

"Hey, what's wrong with you" he was now leaning against the locker next to mine.

"You" I muttered, obviously not wanting him to here but much to my dismay he did.

"are you jealous" he stood up taller with a smirk.

I scoffed trying to his my face so he couldn't see my blush. I kept grabbing things out of my locker.

Just as I was done, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew they belonged to Luke.

"Come on, I'm all yours" his breath fanned across my cheek when he spoke. (A/n: I forgot I wrote this and got chills lmao)

"When your ready, I'll be ready" he whispered before squeezing my hips and giving a quick hey to Michael, who was now coming down the hall.

They began talking about who's car we were taking, while I stood there still trying to process what Luke had done.

I wanted so badly to jump up and down and freak out, but that'd be a little embarrassing so I stuck with the smile that hasn't left my face.

"Ready Air" I glanced at Michael who was looking at me with a confused expression. 

"Yeah" I mumbled trying to wipe the smile off my face. Luke had such an effect on me.

[just gonna skip to Luke's house cause I'm lazy]

As soon as we pulled up to his house, me and Michael's jaws dropped. Of course he lives in this giant ass house. 

Michael tugged me out of the car so we could get a better look at the house. It wasn't like we didn't live in nice houses, it's just they weren't this big.

"You're loaded" I smiled turning towards luke, but came in contact with his chest. I realized this was the first word id said to him since the thing at school.

I blushed and stepped back so I want right ontop of him.

"I guess" he shrugged and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the house. Michael sent me a smirk and followed us.

Once he opened the door I let go of his hand and stared in awe. There were two staircases leading up to a small play form and more stairs that lead to the top floor, I assumed.

I walked around the big area and smiled as I looked up at the chandelier. I felt Michael stand next to me, this was amazing.

"Are you guys alright?" I heard Luke chuckle which caused my heart rate to pick up. 

"What the hell do your parents do for work?" Michael yelled, I cringed at his voice but relaxed a bit.

"My dads a surgeon, and my mom owns a fashion company. Neither of them are home often" he sighed as he said the last part.

Michael nodded and followed Luke as he went up the stairs. I took one last look around before chasing after them.

-----

Hey fam, I got tired so here's a shorter chapter😇

But idec that this is moving fast because; COME ON WHOSE NOT IMPATIENT ASF.