3;

The rest of the afternoon consisted of me doing homework on Luke's bed while they played video games.

I sighed and set my pencil down, I finally finished after 3 hours. I slide off the king size bed and sat down next to Luke on the floor.

He immediately set he controller down and turned to me, Michael was to into his game to notice.

"What's up?" He asked, completely ignoring the fact that he was loosing.

"Luke, you're loosing" I laughed lightly as he shrugged.

"I'd rather talk to you" I shook my head no and stood up. He followed my action.

"I'm just going to get a drink, you stay and play" I pointed back to his spot on the floor, but he ignored it and told Mikey we'd be back.

I groaned and walked out of his room and down the stairs. I knew he was still following me, no guy has ever stopped his video game to take to me.

Once we were in the kitchen, I leaned against the counter sending Luke a weird look. He gripped my waist and lifted my up so I was now sitting on the counter.

He went to the fridge and began looking through it. I was confused on why I was on the counter.

"What do you want" I heard him say, although it was muffled since his head was in the fridge.

"Coke, please" he took out the bottle and walked over to me, he handed me the drink and stood in between my legs.

"Good choice" he mummered, his face was so close to mine I felt his breath on my lips.

I nodded slightly, causing our lip to brush. I scooted back a little, afraid that if we did this now, we'd fuck it up.

"Guys" Luke jumped back hearing Michael's voice.

"In here" I sighed and rubbed my face. Michael came in and smiled at the scowl on Luke's face.

"Did I interrupt something?" He smirked at me, and his eye flickered down to my shaky hands.

"Yes" Luke mumbled, my eyes snapped to Michael who's smiled widened if possible.

"I better be the first to know when you guys get together" Luke's nodded and I sat there dumb founded. What the fuck is happening.

Later that day Luke had taken us both home, and I ended up laying in bed the rest of the day.

Obviously thinking about Luke. I hated how fast he got to me, but at the same time I loved it.

After hours of thinking (A/N:I literally do this, I'll lay and think for hours) I drifted off to sleep.

--------

Short ass chapter bc I'm tired asf.

I've been shopping the past three days and I'm going again tomorrow lmao I suck

There's probably a lot of mistakes

Anywhore goodnight, and ily all so much❤️😙