Chapter 3

Clara was acting more...herself lately.It was nice.We talked until Freddy assigned us to our stations.I was able to help clean up and fix the animatronics without any worry about Clara.Im glad she was alright...

I turned the page to find out that the rest was all blank.I panicked,flipping from page to page."How?" "What's wrong?"I heard one of the men say and sighed."It's...It's blank."Their faces turned saddened."Is there anything else that might help us?"I looked around."I don't think so...here."I gave them an address."Go to him.Hopefully he'll tell you what his journal couldn't." I waved them goodbye before they exited the apartment.

We got into our car,driving farther away from the apartment building."So who was this addressed to again?" "She said the guy who gave her the journal. Guess he forgot to finish."There was a silence."What if he didn't forget?"I looked away and continued driving.We arrived at the place shortly,seeing a big house with a locked gate in front.There was a voice machine,that probably unlocked the gate.I pressed the button. "Hello?" "State your purpose."I was surprised,it made me jump.A man with a deep voice was on the other side."Is anyone by the name of...uh Jeremy, here?"I heard silence,following with sighing."Come in."The gates started opening,and we,were becoming more and more suspicious.

We parked our car in front of his garage.We stepped out and saw a man standing at the doorway,smoking a cigarette.He glanced over at us.We walked over,I was...pretty nervous.He gave off an intimidating look."Uh...do you know about a man named Jeremy?"I asked."Your looking at him. Come inside.We can talk more in there."

We followed Jeremy inside,seeing he must've been more on the richer side of living.He sat us down on the sofa across from him,handing us each,a cup of tea."So how do you know who I am?" I sipped a bit of tea before replying."A friend of yours gave it to us."He starting laughing."Friend?I don't have any friends!At least not anymore..." "But she said you'd be able to tell us-" "Did you say she?"I paused before continuing."Y-Yes."Jeremy looked down at his tea,twiddling his thumbs together."As in..." "Yes.The owner of Freddy's,daughter,Michelle Cove." Jeremy stayed looking down,but his expression was filled with sadness."Ah yes...I guess you could say she's an acquaintance." "So you do know her? That's great! Listen,we need to know what happened in the rest of the journal.We just need some-" "Do you really,want,to know?"Jeremy looked up at us,with a face full of disgust."Well... Yes!Of course we-" "Are you sure you want to know? It becomes very..."He paused,looking as if his mouth could no longer talk."Fine.But don't get angry with me if you don't like how it ends."