Chapter 4

He pulled out of his pocket,a sheet of paper.He looked at us."Are you sure?You won't be able to unsee or unhear what I tell you."I nodded in agreement."Very well...then let us start with day 5."

Day 5

2:30pm

Clara didn't show up at all today.Im so worried.I asked Freddy about it but he said that it was due to her father's illness.I don't believe that though.I think it's something much worse...

6:30pm
I decided to take the night shift tonight, so I'm headed there early.I have an uneasy feeling in my gut.I have to go.

Jeremy flipped the page.He sighed.I looked at him worried,but he shook his head no.He tossed the paper in the trash and looked at us with a serious face. "You came here to hear the rest right?Well then I might as well tell you myself instead of reading it."

I arrived there two hours earlier.I waited,looking around the place.I felt like I was waiting for my death.I then, heard the front door open.I peeped to see Clara walk through the doors.I came out of hiding,and she looked at me worriedly."Jeremy?Why are you here?" "Night shift." "Oh..."I grabbed ahold of her shoulders."Clara..."I lifted her sleeve to see more bruises.She laid her head against my chest,bawling her eyes out."I'm sorry!He-He did this to me yesterday after work!Im sorry!"I rubbed her back,reassuring her that it's not at all her fault.We suddenly froze in fear,as we heard a loud scream.Clara stepped back from me."That scream..." She ran ahead,heading to a hallway that was forbidden to enter."Wait!Clara!Freddy will be super pissed if he finds us here!"I chased after her, bumping into her, stopping to see what she was looking at.Freddy,Chica, Bonnie and Foxy were torn apart on the ground.I knew that something like this must've happened awhile ago.It couldn't have been recent due to the metal's rust.Was this a trap?The room to our left began to open.A greenish animatronic walked out.I felt like I couldn't move from what I saw,as it stepped near.

Jeremy's eyes became watery.

The animatronic had blood seeping from his suit and flesh was sticking out. I looked over at Clara,who looked as if she had witnessed a murder.I stood back,as the animatronic was coming closer.I noticed though,that he wasn't aiming for me...but for Clara.He grabbed her by the neck,and start chocking."Stop!What are you doing?" She yelled at the animatronic,but it only squeezed tighter.She looked into his eyes,smiling."I knew that was your scream...I knew it was you."I stood there,not able to help her,watching my friend slowly die in front of me."I forgive you.All that you've done to me... I forgive you for it."It squeezed harder, as if it could hear her."Vin...ce...nt"He dropped her onto the ground,her body, looked lifeless.

Jeremy began crying.

I left her and ran out as fast as I could! I called the police but they couldn't find the animatronic I had described anywhere.They brought Clara to the hospital and put her on life support. Luckily,she opened her eyes.She told me that...that...

Jeremy shook his head,wiping his tears.

She said that...It was Vincent.And he was sorry for everything.

We looked at each other before walking over to comfort Jeremy.

After a couple years,and her growing older,when she turned 30 on her birthday,she left during the day to go back to the now,closed down,Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.I never saw her again after that.After I followed inside. It had been 20 minutes since she walked in there and I decided to go get her.I should've just left.She was...she... was...dead.Her head had been smashed against a wall.I left and never reported it,but the police eventually found out.

"So how do we stop this?My friend says he's been having to make sure a rabbit like animatronic doesn't get to him every night.He also gets illusions that happen and we're not sure what to do about it?"Jeremy grabbed my collar,he looked like a mad man."Burn.Burn the place down.Thats the only way it'll stop." "But,won't we be ques-" "Tell them an excuse.No one must know of this.After all..."Jeremy looked down,mumbling something like "this is what she asked for."or something.

And that's what we did.We burned the place.Im not sure if it helped but everyone in town seemed more safe and relaxed.We managed to save some of the stuff inside though and are planning to sell it.I hope this doesn't happen again...