Chapter 2- The Audition....Did We Make It?

It was actually kind of late when we arrived at Scott's. We went inside and immediately started working and writing.

"Alright, let's test out Telephone." Mitch said. We all nodded. Scott started out.

I swear, and I know this is really cliché but I felt something. Sparks, fireworks, happiness, something. But I felt it, and it felt great.

When we finished we all smiles at each other. "That was...wow" I said.

"On to the next song!" Scott exclaimed, and we all laughed.

---

It was the day of the auditions and boy I was nervous.

I sighed, checking my hair for the last time, before going downstairs.

"You ready?" Kirstie asked.

"As I'll ever be." I sighed. She nodded, before going out the door.

I followed her to the car, where the rest of the group is. We barely fit in the car, and I had to squeeze together with Avi. It was kinda awkward, but I could manage.

The ride was long, and my feet were cramping by the time we got there. I stumbled out of the car, almost falling because of my feet not cooperating with me.

Walking into the place was even scarier, just looking at all the other groups that had 19, 20 people, when you only had 6.

It felt like forever until we were called up.

"Pentatonix?" They called (for this story we pretend that Pentatonix works and makes sense with 6 people)

Well, here we go.

---

They loved us. They even gave us a standing ovation. I was proud. They said they would call us, and that we were free to leave. As soon as we were out the door I screeched and hugged the person closest to me, who happened to be Avi.

I blushed "S-Sorry" he just laughed and shook his head. Well that was awkward. Mitch looked at me with this look that just said.

I know

I don't know what he knew but one thing was for sure.

I was scared.

Mitch was capable of anything

----

It was about 9 at night when we got a call. The entire group had decided to do a big sleepover at Scott's, like the dorks we were.

"Rose! Can you get that?" Scott groaned, quickly going back to sleep. I sighed and nodded, having to step over the snoring, sleeping bodies of Kevin and Avi on the floor. They had gotten along quite well.

"Hello?" I whispered, answering the phone.

"Hi! Is this one of the members of Pentatonix?" A voice I didn't recognize said over the phone.

"Um, yea" I answered, nervousness and excitement building up inside me.

"Well I would just like to call about the audition you did...."

"You made it!" A giant smile broke out on my face, and I did a little victory dance.

"That's great! When's the first episode!?" I asked, still trying to whisper.

"Oh! It's {enter date here}. Looking forward to seeing you there!" Then they hung up.

An even bigger smile came on my face and I did another little dance back to my makeshift bed on the floor.

I looked over at the sleeping group, contemplating waking them or not...

Nah

I'll tell them tomorrow.