Chapter 3- Arranging Is Hard + Celebration

When everyone woke up they were automatically very confused on why I was smiling so much, so I sat them all down and gave them the news.

"We....GOT ONTO THE SHOW!!" I screamed, Scott's neighbors probably hating us. I got a very mixed reaction from everyone.

Scott got up and started dancing like the dork he was.

Mitch and Kirstie pulled me in for a big group hug, Kevin eventually joining after sitting there smiling.

And Avi just kinda sat there, soaking it all in with a grin on his face.

---

Trying to arrange a song that was a good first impression for a live singing TV show was not easy at all.

We had gone through many songs, before finally settling on E.T. By Katy Perry. But we weren't really getting anywhere. Right now, Avi and Scott were bickering over whether Avi should do overtone in the song or not.

Scott thought it would sound cool, while Avi was a bit skeptical. Eventually, Mitch had gotten enough of the two of them and sighed very loudly, catching the attention of all of us, before walking out of the room.

"Ya know, let's just go get something to eat, Im starving. We can also try to cool down." Kevin suggested. We all nodded in agreement. I went to get Mitch from Scott's bedroom (we had apparently decided that Scott's place was an official meeting place for us), watching Scott and Avi hug it out from the corner of my eye.

I ship it.

Walking into Scott's room I saw something I definitely did not expect.

"Were you just sniffing Scott's pillows?" Mitch quickly darted from the bed and over to the door, looking at me frantically. I smirked.

Never mind, I ship them. (Scott and Mitch)

"Well, anyway, we're going out for dinner." I said, still smirking. He nodded, still stunned that I caught him doing that. On my way out I slapped his butt, to snap him out of his daze.

He glared at me, before laughing and walking out behind me.

---

We had decided to go to a fancy restaurant, considering we never actually properly celebrated us making it onto the show yet.

I was dressed in a nice, simple, mid thigh, black dress with some fake gold bracelets and earrings, black, 2 inch heels, and a clutch, letting my hair flow naturally. I did very light, natural looking makeup. (I really wish I could put the picture up top but Wattpad is being a butt)

Walking out of the bathroom, looking over at Kirstie, who looked gorgeous in a very pretty, knee length blue dress with blue (giant) heels. She also went light on the makeup and her hair was curled.

All the boys looked very handsome in their nice tuxes. (Very nice indeed)

"We all ready?" Scott asked. We all nodded, following him out the door.

Tonight was gonna be fun.

--

Once we got to the restaurant I looked around. The place was very pretty and beautiful, with glass chandeliers and high ceilings.

We were escorted to our booth and I sat on the inside, with Avi next to me.
It looked something like this

Mitch. Scott. Kevin.
----TABLE----
Me. Avi. Kirstie

Anyway, soon the waiter came and took our order. He looked about my age (19) and seemed very bored.

That is, until he got to me. His eyes lit up and he put a cocky smirk on his face that made me want to punch him.

"And what do you want, sweetcheeks?" I immediately tensed. I had a bad past with that nickname.

The trio looked at me in concern, they knew about my ex.

"U-um, just the {insert fancy dish here}" I stumbled out. That just made his grin widen, probably thinking it was how "hot" he was that was making me stumble.

"Of course, sweetcheeks"

Once, he left, Avi put his hand on my arm, looking at me with concern.

"You alright, Rose?" He asked, it was real sweet of him. I nodded stiffly.

"Fine. J-Just a bad experience with that nickname" I answered. He nodded, taking his hand off and going back to talking with Kevin.

I missed the warmth.

---

I had to admit, the food was really good. It made up for the bad waiter who, luckily, hadn't called me sweet cheeks again yet.

"Alright," he said, coming back over. "So are we gonna do any dessert, sweetcheeks?" He spoke directly to me, like no one else was there. Of course I had to jinx it.

Avi squeezed my knee from under the table, knowing how uncomfortable I was.

"We're fine, thanks" Avi said in a stern (slightly sarcastic) voice. The waiter glared, before leaving to get the bill.

Once he was gone I relaxed a bit, but was still tense.

"Thanks." I whispered to Avi, the others too caught up in their conversation about instruments to hear us.

"No problem, but if you don't mind me asking, what bad experience do you have with that nickname?" Avi asked. He quickly realized his mistake. "Y-You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to."

I laughed nervously, "Y-Yea, just a bad ex, don't really wanna talk about it" he nodded, before joining the others' conversation.

But I couldn't focus on that. The only thing I could focus on was that Avi still had his hand on my knee.

And he kept it there for the rest of the night.