Chapter 4- What Did We Do?

It was a struggle getting back to Scott's, considering we were all drunk. And when I say drunk, I mean really drunk.

Now, you might say, 'Rose how is this possible? Four of you are only 19!' Well, my dear friend, it took a lot of persuading of that one dude that hit on me, but we finally got the drinks that we wanted, and they were great.

Me and Avi had to take a separate taxi getting to Scott's because we couldn't all fit in one, so by the time we got there the others were all passed out on the living room floor.

We stumbled in, giggling and drunkly talking nonsense. I saw the bodies on the floor and shushed Avi

"Sh-Shhhh! The-they're sle-*hic*eping!" I slurred out. Avi nodded sloppily before dragging me to the guest room.

We walked in, knocking a few books down as we went.

"A-Avi!" I giggled out, like it was the most hilarious thing in the world. He laughed with me. "What a-are we do-ing here?"

He laughed, "I-I dunno, but might I say y-you look very p-pretty." He said, coming closer and grabbing my arm. I giggled (lots of giggles) and came closer also.

"Well, m-might I say you look mighty handsome." I said. I came even closer, up to his ear, and whispered, "and sexy" I giggled.

He smiled a drunken, sloppy smile, before coming closer and kissing me on the lips. I smiled through the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

But then that's all I remember.

---

Waking up, I was confused on why I wasn't in the living room, which is where I usually crash at Scott's house. I was also met with a pounding headache.

I groaned, slowly sitting up, only to realize that I had no clothes on. I almost screeched right then and there, but I stopped myself. Looking over, I was met with a sleeping Avi, who I could only guess didn't have clothes on either.

I started freaking out.

Did we have sex?
Ok, obviously we had sex.
Did we use a condom?
I mean, we were drunk..
What will Scott say?
He'd be pissed.
Should I tell the others?

I shook the thoughts from my head, turning to shake Avi awake.

"W-What?" Avi asked, squinting his eyes. He sat up, looking around, he laid his eyes on me. "Did we?" He asked, pointing at us. He looked shocked and scared. I nodded. "Do you remember?" He asked. I shook my head.

"My main concern is if we used a condom, and what to tell the others." I said. He nodded in agreement, his eyes widening.

"You're only 19." I heard him whisper to himself, putting his head in his hands. I got up to get dressed, the blanket still covering me.

As I was walking to my clothes, I stepped on something that made a small crunch. Bending down, I sighed in relief as I saw it was an empty condom wrapper. At least drunk us had common sense.

I got dressed, making sure not to turn and look at Avi getting dressed. Once we were both done, I flopped down on the bed, rubbing my head at the pounding headache.

"Do we tell them?" Avi asked. I shook my head.

"Scott would freak out. The only person who I think we could trust would be Mitch, but even then I'm still not sure." I answered. He nodded, exiting the room, me following behind him.

We both walked into the kitchen and I opened up the cabinet to get some medicine for both of us, also getting some for the others, who were still sleeping. Good thing too, or else they would have seen me and Avi both come out of the guest room.

After taking the medicine I felt a little better, so I decided to wake the others.

-
Ok, "waking the others" was hard.

So I had to take it into extreme measures. I took the air horn that I knew Scott had in his room (for some reason idk) and pushed the button. They all jumped up to cover their ears. Avi by then was laughing so much that he was crying.

--(sorry for so many time skips)

Eventually, everyone was headache free and didn't look like a zombie.

"So, guys we are gonna have to drive out to LA (is that where the show is?), considering we don't have enough money for all of us on a plane. So....yay? Road trip." Scott said. We all groaned, but I just looked at Avi nervously. I was gonna have to act normal around him for that long?

Mitch noticed my gaze and raised and eyebrow at me.

Great, he's already on to us.

Well, this is gonna be "fun"