The Rejected Mate

Hey guys this is my first werewolf story on here so please be nice. Sorry about grammar and spelling mistakes. I'll try to up date a soon as I can. I know the chapters are short by there will be loads.

Ellie x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisy's P.O.V

Great.

It's Monday again, Monday means I have to go to that prison they call school. Six hours of torture. Six hours of bullying. Yeah, I get bullied I'm known as the school punching bag. The geek, The nerd.

Yeah I so have friends but only a couple. Lilly, Dean, Danny and Holly. There the only people who stand up for me. My sister Ella, hangs out with the popular crowd, but she's actually really nice to me.

I'm guessing she was the lucky one as she has golden blonde hair whereas mine is dirty blonde. Her green eyes are like emeralds, while mine are forest colour. Oh and there was another thing...me and my family are werewolves!

Our pack, The Midnight Roses pack, is the stronger in the US. Unfortunately the super hot future alpha bully's me. Colton Shaw. Hmm Daisy Shaw? I like it. Okay back to the point. We'd never get married because he hates me.

He sleeps around and goes for pretty girls. Not girls like me, you know ugly,geeky girls. Well you get the point. I hate school so I don't want I go.

I groan and get out of bed, walking over to my bathroom. I strip Dow an turn on the hot water. I step in and let the water run down my back. I sigh in content and stay in there for about ten minutes. I step out and dry off, I grab some denim shorts and my ramones top. After I've thrown them on I let my hair fall down one shoulder.

I walk downstairs and smile at my sister

"Morning Ells" I smile softly

"Morning dais, mum said you're breakfast is in the oven" she grins and looks back to her phone

I nod an sigh softly. Seriously why can I be her?! I shake my head and grab my eggs and bacon. We eat in a comfortable silence and when were finished I walk to her car.

"Hey dais! You find your mate tonight don't you!" She grins

OH SHIT! I forgot about that, I'm so exited! He can be the one person to actually love me! He can stop the bully's!

I send her a small smile and say "Yeah"

She nods and starts up the engine. He phone rings and its her friend, I swear that girl is obsessed with my sister? I wouldn't be shocked if she was a lesbian.

Ella shakes m from my thoughts when he says "Daisy were here"

I nod and mumble a quick goodbye. Great, Six more hours of hell.