The Rejction II

Daisy P.O.V

Tonight was going perfect. My sister was back and it made everyone instantly happier.
My parents were laughing and smiling, both my sisters were plotting how to kill Colt if
He ever hurts me. Ugh. But I enjoyed it. I was happy my family was back toget-

"Shit that hurt" I hiss to myself as I clutch my stomach, my family glance over in confusion.
I ignores the pain since I thought it would go away. Soon I was writhing on the floor in pure agony.
I was in too much pain to speak. To cry.

I can't believe he'd do this. I can't believe it.

My family instantly rush over and they all growl

"The bastard." Leah mutters "Ill kill him" she snap as I feel my head being pulled into her lap. A few minutes of pain later I let out a loud scream before the pain slowly ebbs away, leaving me sobbing and shaking in my sisters arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambers P.O.V

Oh god this is perfect. Now Colton's minds been basically taken over, by yours truly, that little bitch will have to reject him. Of course his wolf will howl and cry but he can't do anything about it. Colts my little goon right now. So I can finally get my boss' approval. Yes I think he's insane but I want that bitch gone. She took someone who was suppose to be MY mate and said he was hers. Well fuck you Daisy. I've got him now.