0.8

Emily's P.O.V

Today was a bad day. Why is today a bad day? because not only is Leo back but today is our anniversary. Why is that bad? Because there's a chance I might get beaten down on. I don't want to bother Luke. I laid on my bed thinking about it all night and now that it's morning, I'm reluctant to go to school.

I forced my self out of bed to get ready. My hair was messy and my eyes red. I made sure to wear a light pink sweater and blue jeans with white sneakers and I combed my hair. The sky was cloudy, mixed with a gray blue color.

Days like these made me happy. The sun doesn't always have to shine it's practically impossible anyway. I walked downstairs ready to head out for school. When I walked out I saw dead flowers on my front doorsteps. I already knew who it was from and it made me sick to my stomach. I quickly threw them in the trash and ran my way to school afraid that Leo might be outside or just around the corner. As I made my way to school I quickly ran to open my locker. "Oh no poor little Emily why you in such a hurry baby, today's our anniversary remember babe." Leo said as he used his finger to trace my jaw line.

"Leo get away from me or else." I said clutching on to my books.

"Or else what you little bitch you gonna call your new boyfriend on me, eh what's his name Lester?" He said devilishly laughing.

"His name is Luke and-"

"My name is Luke and I'm right here." I looked up to see Luke standing behind Leo who was completely blindsided by the punch that Luke quickly threw.

"Aw fuck what was that for." Leo said in pain.

"It was for fucking with Emily and getting my name wrong you turd." Luke said pushing Leo against the locker.

"You okay love?" Luke asked me.

"Im fine thank you." I said hugging Luke and crying.

"What's wrong don't cry." Luke said hugging on to me tighter.

"It's just that you're so nice to me and Leo is such a bastard and I just really like you Luke." I said as he swayed us back and forth in the hug.

"You're so cute." He laughed.

I lifted my head from his shoulder "oh please you're nose is cuter than my entire face." I said booping his nose. He laughed at my weirdness.

"Would you mind if I walked you to class Ms.Dawson?" Luke asked as he held his arm out. I linked my arm and replied "Not at all Mr.Hemmings"