0.3

A/N MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE, PIZZA, PIZZA!

*******

➽ emily

Class finally ended and I was headed out or to Leo's house, apparently he hand something important to tell me. I obviously was nervous. Everything he had something important to tell me, it always ended in me getting physically, and emotionally hurt.

"Hey, Emily wait up!" A familiar voice shouted.

Of course it was him, Luke. Why won't he just let me be. I don't want him to get hurt. Plus Luke doesn't look like the type to hurt other people so if him and Leo got in a fight Leo would win.

I turned around, squinting from the sun in my eyes.

"Ugh hi listen I really can't be seen with you." I tried walking faster. But he only grabbed me by arm, which made me whimper in pain cause his fingers pressed on my bruises.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"Shit!, Emily I'm so sorry, are you ok?." He jolted backwards.

"No its okay it's just that...listen I'm fine okay just leave me alone." I stammered.

"No I'm not leaving you alone, you never let me talk to you, your always running away, I just wanna be friends that's all." he ran his hand through his hair.

"We can't be friends Luke, ever." I emphasized on 'ever'

"Why not?" his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Because we can't okay?"

"But I-"

"Just please leave me alone." I walked away.

"You know you can't just keep running away, your not getting rid of me that easy." he shouted.

I ignored him and just kept walking.

I finally reached Leo's house. He opened the door and violently grabbed me inside.

*********

"I heard you from down the block talking to that boy!,"

"Leo I promise it was him talking to me just please I'm sorry."

"You know what I can't do this anymore I am sick and tired of you disobeying me." he threw a punch in my face.

"Stop it, please Leo-"

He threw another punch, surely leaving me with a black eye. I cried in pain.

"Wipe those stupid tears from your eyes, I told you that I own you, nobody else!" He picked up his bat.

"Leo stop I can't , please I'm sorry dont-"

He hit my legs with the bat.

"Leo stop it I'm sorry." I cried.

I didn't even know what I was sorry for.

"Get the fuck out." He yelled. Even though I screamed as I got up, the pain from the hits ran through my leg.

"I said get out!" He pushed me. I stumbled out of the door. Only to bump into a tall figure. He had red hair and green eyes.

"Hey you ok." He asked. I was to upset to speak. I was in tears. But I had the strength to shake me head no.

"Here let me take you back to the school." He slung one of my arms around his shoulder while using his arm to prop me up.

"Luke! You have to help me this girl is badly hurt." The boy sat me down in the bench.

"Emily, who did this to you." Luke had hurt in his eyes. I couldn't tell him who it was that did this. It would only put him in jeopardy with Leo.

"I really can't tell you b-but it really hurts." I stammered.

Luke slipped one of his arms under my legs and used the other to support my head.

"It's gonna be okay love, just focus on the sound of my voice." he smiled down at me to lighten the mood. I wrapped my frail arms around his neck.

"Luke it hurts so bad." I whimpered.

"I know." I could see slight tears in his eyes, but they were quickly gone.

"You'll be fine." He gently kissed my forehead.