0.7

A/N: Hiii I'm back sorry for being gone so long.

-

Emily's P.O.V

Luke and I had been hanging out now for the past two months. Something about him makes my heart flutter. I don't want to say I'm developing a crush on him. I mean I just got out of an abusive relationship, and with the way Leo is he might come back someday to finish where he left off. I don't think I will ever escape his wrath.

"Emily!, there you are, I've been looking all over for you." I heard Luke's voice ring through my ears. His arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Yeah, here I am." I reply hugging him back.

"You should come over my house, me and the lads are order pizza and playing video games." He smiled

"I mean I don't want to bother you guys." I replied. Ever since Luke and his friends have been protecting me I feel like I've been too much of a burden on them, and I hate seeming that way.

"Don't be silly, you're like a sister to all of us." He draped his arm over my shoulder.

The mention of the word sister made my heart sink. The last thing I wanted to be to Luke was a sister. I know I shouldn't be developing a crush being the fact that I just got out of an abusive relationship but my feelings for Luke were becoming stronger everyday. 

"Right...anyways yeah I'll meet up with you after school." I replied  to him.

-

I met up with Luke after school.

"My house is sort of far so I hope you don't mind walking a long distance." He chuckled.

"Nah, I'll be fine." I replied to him. I linked my arm with his as we walked out of school.

Once we began to get farther down the block Luke decided to make more conversation with me.

"So, I know that I probably shouldn't bring this up but when did it all start?" He asked me.

"What do you mean 'it'?" I asked. I knew exactly what Luke was talking about but I didn't want to talk much about it.

"You know...the abuse." He trailed off.

"Well let's just say that back in freshman year, I had a best friend who happened  to be a guy named Royce, I had known him for all my life basically and when I started dating Leo, I kind of stopped  hanging out with Royce, so one day Royce talked to me about how he felt neglected so I felt bad and started secretly hanging out with him, which meant I would take rain checks on dates with Leo, but one day I told Leo I had to go home cause of my sick grandmother, but it  was a lie and instead I went to hang out with Royce, but Leo found out and when I got back from my hang out session with Royce, Leo took his anger out on  me verbally, emotionally, and physically." I finished.

"That's awful, you didn't deserve that." Luke said.

"It's okay Luke." I said hugging him.

"You poor thing, let me carry you the rest of the way." He said smiling.

"No Luke really you don't need to do that it's fine." I said

My words did the matter because his broad arms snaked around my body and soon enough I was in his arms.

Me and Luke made more conversation about our lives. And funny things we had in common.

"And here we are!" He said setting me down and opening the door."

"Nice place." I said as I sat on the he comfy couch.

"Thanks love." He said plopping down next to me.

"So whatcha wanna do till they come." He asked.

"Nothing really." I said

"Well we could cuddle...I mean it's a suggestion you don't have to if you don't want to, I would totally get it if you didn't want to." Luke blabbered on

"Luke shut up." I said as I hugged him he kept his arms around me.

"This is really nice." I said.

"Yeah it is." He said as ran his fingers through my hair.

-

OKAY HELLO I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK IN LIKE 5 MONTHS BUT IM HERE NOW SO YEAH WOO OKAY.