Chapter 3

"Tonita please get up," Agatha said shaking me. "It's coronation day."
"Oh gosh! It is, isn't it?" I exclaimed, jolting out of bed.
"Yes and we have to get you ready, it starts in three hours!" She said urgently.
"Ok, what do you want me to do?" I asked.
"First thing is your bath, I have already warmed up the water." I hopped out of bed and hurried to the bath, stripping clothes off in the process.
When I was done with my shower I toweled off and ate an apple Agatha left on my bedside. I saw a beautiful green and gold dress and put it on. Next I called for Agatha.
"I'm done with the bath and put on the dress, whats next?" I asked when she got there.
"Go sit infront of the vanity and I'll do your hair and makeup," she said pushing me towards it.
She did my hair up in an elegant bun with light makeup. "There you go," she said.
"Thank you! It's beautiful, I feel like a princess!" I said excitedly.
"You're very welcome," she said.
Around one the coronation started. Thor came in waving at everyone, clearly soaking up the attention. I rolled my eyes, sometime he is so full of himself.
When he got to the front Odin began, "Thor Odinson! My heir, so long trusted with the mighty hammer Mjolnir, forged in the heart of a dying star, with no equal as a weapon to destroy or as a tool to build. It is a fit companion for a king. And so it shall be, the time has come for me to step aside. Do you swear to guard the nine realms? To preserve the peace? To cast aside all selfish ambition and to pledge yourself only to the good of the realm?"
"I swear!" Thor exclaimed.
"Then on this day, I Odin All-Father proclaim you..." Then suddenly Odin stopped, "Frost Giants."
And I barely noticed a little smirk play across Loki's face.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tada! I'm finished!