9

Namie Pov*
So I woke up in this dark room and I couldnt see nothing.

Me:H-hello? Anyone here? Liyah? Avery??

Voice:Do you remember why you are here?

Me:No? What happened? What have you done to my bestfriends?

Voice: Namie, you are in a coma and its up to you if you wanna wake up.

Me:Ok let me wake up now.

Voice:No you cant, you just got in a coma, just have some rest and wait for like a year or two.

Me:Alright but one question.... Who are you?

Liyah Pov*
So I woke up having this feeling, oh right, my bestie is in a Coma. I woke up and did my daily routine and got downstairs to see Ray and my mom having a nice little conversation. (Outfit in media)

Me:Goodmorning guys.

Mrs.Carter:Good mornin Liyah

Ray:Hey Liyah.

Mrs.Carter:Be right back. Ima get my purse.
When she went upstairs there was this awkward silence going between me and Ray...

Me:So Ray about that kiss last night.....

Ray:Lets keep both of us lowkey.

Me:So we...

Ray:Official? Yeah we are but promise you wont make it obvious?

Me:Promise, just make sure your crew dont come around me or else Ima pop off on them.

Ray:*Chuckles* alright.

Mrs.Carter: Yall ready?

Me:Yup.
We got in the car and we started to drive to school. The car was funny because she tried to do the TURN UP with us. Ray and I kept on cracking up.

Me:Bye mom.

Ray:Bye Mrs.Carter, thanks for the ride.

Mrs.Carter:Alright yall.
She sped off and Ray went up to Jacob. Since Ray and I at the same page I decided to at least get to know Jacob because he seems nice.

Jacob Pov*
So Ray was telling me some funny shit and I heard this female voice.

Liyah:Hi..

Ray:Hey

Me:Umm Hi??

Ray:Jacob you the only one I can trust with this alright?

Me:Whats that?
He told me and I was shocked. Him and Liyah together?? Dammnnn.

Me:So Liyah you go out with Ray?

Liyah:Shut the hell up you so damn loud. We keepin this shit lowkey and you better keep it lowkey too. Remember, theres that spot where my HATE for you can grow again.

Me:*silent*

Liyah:Exactly so at least try to make this work.
So Ray left us to go meet this teacher and Liyah really was a cool person. I cant believe I bullied her instead of getting to know her. That was like such a bitch move right there.

*Bell Rings*

Me:Well I'll see you later, meet me and Ray at the cafetiria?

Liyah:Sure.

Liyah Pov*
Well Jacob and I are on the same page. Yall expect me to go to Chresanto?? Haha, Hell noo. That nigga too bipolar for me. So I walked inside of class and only Avery was there so I decided to go sit by him.

Me:Hey Avery.
He just sat there with his head focused on the phone and he wasnt even wearing headphones.

Me:Umm hello? Earth to Avery?

Avery:What you want?

Me:I cant talk to my bestie?

Avery:What bestie? Me? Oh you must be kidding me. Eversince that hoe Namie came she messed up our friendship.

Me:First of all, Namie isnt a HOE! Second of all, she actually counted you as her bestfriend too and I dont see how she messed up our friendship. Your getting mad over some petty as shit and thats the least I expect from you.

Avery:Well if you think Im acting petty then you needa deal with it.

Me:I dont know whats gotten into you but just know that our friendship is over. I never knew you could be so damn fake.
I picked up my stuff and I heard he mumbled something about Namie. All I could make out of it was

Thats.... I KEY Namie.
I walked over to the other desk and waited for the class and teacher to come.

20min later
Me:Umm, may I use the bathroom?
The teacher nodded his head yes and I walked to the bathroom. I was focused on my phone and I bumped into someone. When I looked up I didnt see nobody. I put my phone away so I can be focused on my surrondings and where I was going. I made it to the bathroom and heard some giggling and talking. I hid in a stall, closed the toilet lid, and squat.

Girl#1:Chresanto is soooo fine. He's better than Ray cause Ray actin like a bitch.

Girl#2:I know riight.
I flushed and walked out the stall and went to wash my hands. There was standing these two white girls and they just kept looking at me. I wiped my hands and looked at them.

Me:Do yall have a problem?

Girl#2:Umm do you have a problem? Cause like, your just looking at us.

Girl#1:Yeah you keep looking at us *rolls eyes*

Me:Ok, yall two bitches needa just move outta my way before I pop a cap on yall.

Girl#1:These two bitches have a name. Im Krissy and shes Jenny.

Me:Bitch I dont care about your names, just let me pass.
Then out of nowhere this bitch Kouchie or what ever her name was decided to slap my face, hell nah Ion tolerate that shit cuh I ain do shit to that girl..
ITS

ON