23

Liyah Pov*
So we made it to the building and it was sooo freaking huge! And it was pretty at the same time.

Jenny:So guys, lets have fun and ignore the drama!

Krissy:Yeah, c'mon yall.
We all went inside and stopped....

Me:Holy Moly!

Namie:RIGHT! Its soooo....

Ray:Big!
So we all went our seperate ways with our prom date and started to have fun. Ray and Krissy went other ways. Me and Johnathen were just talking, cracking up some Jokes and after that, took some selfies.

Host:Alright yall lets have our Dance and after that, LET THE PARTY BEGIN!
Me and Johnathen went to the dance floor and started dancing. And by dance I dont mean by the Pop n Lock it crap(who does that anyways?) I mean by that fancy shit.

Me:Ughhh I hate fancy dancing.

Johnathen:Riight, can we at least begin with the party and be over with it?
We both started laughing and continued to dance.

After 10min of torture(to me) the party began. Fuck Up Some Commas Came on and these bitches already twerking. Some of them had no ass but still, why twerk. As I was sitting and watching, I saw alot of girls crowding somewhere in this area. So I got up and went to see what was going on....
Once I got a clear view, these girls were twerking all up on Ray and this dude... not to lie that dude was fine. But after what Ray did to me I dont think Im going back to a relationship anytime sooner. So I walked back and saw that my seat was taken... Oh well.

Jenny:LIYAH HURRY UP AND COME OVER HERE!
She yelled as she was dragging me to this place... we walked in and saw a body on the floor, and once I looked closer it was Krissy.... there was note on her forehead so I snatched it off and read it...

Liyah Liyah Liyah,
Hey, wassup? Well, I know you not gonna tell me but, Im gonna tell you WHATS UP! I have this great wonderful Lawyer and she's gonna get me out of this. And once she does Im coming after you guys! Oh and the person I sent to knock Krissy out for me, was just telling you a warning... because once Im done killing your family and friends, Im coming after you and gawwd we gonna have a fun time... ~Bye bestie❤

P. S.
You have 5years of freedom, once 5years is over, JUST BEWARE!

Me:OH SHOOT!

Jenny:Yes Oh Shoot! Avery is coming out of jail soon and he coming for us!

Namie:There you are guys! Me Chres and Jacob was looking for you...

Jacob:Wooah what happened here?

Chres:*eats cupcake* Yeah whats going on?

Me:He's coming......

Chres:He as in??

Jacob:THE BABY!

Jenny:No you idiot, Avery! He coming back in five years time!

Chres:*Drops cupcake* YOU FORREAL?

Me:YES! I AM! AFTER PROM ALL IF US MOVING TO MINNESOTA!

Namie:And stayy???

Me:In Minneopolis duuh, I have some friends over there I know of.... but they moved and left me there house and I could go there anytime I want... so all of us,-gco

Namie:And Ray!

Me:Of course Ray gonna stay. I still love him but my feelings for him are leaving...
But all of us are going to stay at the same house.....

Avery Pov*
So this Jail is an OK... Im actually going outside of Jail with Janelle. She told the cops that she's bringing me to her office to ask me questions with other people when really, both of us are just gonna fuck.

Mr.Brown(Cop): Come out with your hands up blah blah blah etc etc. This job is stressing me out. But give me your hands so I can bring you to Mrs.Janelle Car.

He walked me over and I entered. It was nice and clean and smelt like strawberries.

Janelle:Alright lets go..

Liyah Pov*
Right now all of us are at my place and I guess my parents not home. But our main focus is Avery. If he sent someone to punch Krissy, which was a good Idea, that means he have contact with the outside....

Me:This is bad very bad.....

Chres:Like today was supposed to be prom and we acting like Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. And shit.... I thought yall said to have fun?

Jenny:YOU DUMB ASS! A FREAK WHO MIGHT END UP KILLING US MIGHT'VE ESCAPED OR JUST HAVE CONTACT!

Ray:He not gonna do nothing to us, I dont know why yall worrying.

Me:WHAT HAPPENS IF HE KILLS YOU!

Ray:And how would he have contact?

Me:WHO KNOWS, MA-gco

Ray:EXACTLY, WHO KNOWS! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND BEQUIET !

Me :Maybe if you would let me finish! Ughh Ray I dont even know why Im protecting you! You should be happy that Im doing this for you! I really dont understand you really...

Jacob:We'll just go upstairs..
As they went upstairs, Liyah sat down on the opposite side on the couch while Ray was just looking dead straight at her.

Ray:Maybe you dont need to understand me...

Me:I HAVE TOO!

Ray:And why is that?

Me:Because.. why do you deny your baby and you were my only one with no protection? Why are you giving me an attitude? Is it because I said this is your baby? Why Ray? Just tell me why...

Ray:And thats for you to find out Liyah...

Me:I thought you loved me! *tears falling*

Ray:And I did.... I loved you and I guess we need a break... You lying about this baby shit is just breaking us apart..

Me:BUT IM NOT LYING!!

Ray:Goodbye Liyah....
And with that he gave Liyah a kiss on the lips, but she didnt kiss back.... And
Thats when Ray left her,

Maybe that would be the last time he would ever see her....

Or will it???
Liyah went upstairs with full tears streaming down from her eyes.

Johnathen:YOO WHAT HAPPENED?

Me:He- he left..... M-my first love left me.

Will Ray ever come back?

.......

Will Avery find a way to Leave or escape Jail???

What will happen next?:

So yall, Please bare with me! I have school and stuff, and Im making a sequel!! And the last chapter will be made! So please wait