NEW Book coming out

Hey you guys, I'm so sorry for being absent for the past couple of months😂😅 But I'm making a new Book and yes I'm gonna continue it and it will Have another sequel book following it.. It's basically about a church girl that wants to live her life and all and she meets a person that changes everything 😂 Here's a preview on how things will go down

I was a church girl who had a father who is a Pastor and he used to be a drug dealer.. my family came a long way to get where we at right now until this guy came and changed everything . I was just at Walmart and I accidentally slapped him with my 34inch Brazilian deep wave sew in.. He was looking clean.. But I noticed something red on his shirt but it was none of my business.. Anyways he invited me over and gave me his address and all and ofc in my mind I was finna scam this nigga because I have a boyfriend named Xavier. So I asked my dad to bring me to his house and he refused to let me out the car once we arrived at his place.. All I knew is that I heard gunshots and my face was bagged.. Apparently i was on his bed laying down and then (to be announced) was supposedly my "super hero"... It was all a dream.. as the years went by, we had a daughter and we called her (to be announced).. Then something just started to take over him.. He was always angry, or depressed and when I would try to calm him down... he would hit me. I tried hitting him back once but he pulled out a gun on genesis and I was in shock .. so ever since that day I just stopped.. then it was one night at his drug dealer dinner, I noticed a familiar face at this event and I realized it was Xavier.. I pulled him aside and started to cry in his shoulders because I missed him so much and I thought he did me dirty.. He explained to me on how my father died and told me it was his fault but then (to be announced) over heard us, busted into the room, and shot Xavier in the head.. I was mortified !!! I ran past him and took (to be announced)and looked for the escape route.. He kept firing bullets at me and I had to hide and cover up (to be announced) mouth so she can stop yelling but this girl slapped me and called me a bitch😐😐😐😐 but anyways I looked out and ran out the house and stole one of his Lamborghini's and zoomed out that place... I thought I escaped but there was a car behind me and then POW! one of the tires popped.. I realized it was (to be announced) so I had to swerve into another street so I can loose him. I reported him to the police and never saw him again.......

The (to be announced) are the characters that will be revealed to you once I publish the first 5 chapters of that book.. trust me you will not be disappointed 😂 Hopefully you guys read and support :) Thanks once again ☺️

-Nesha