Changed

Ender's POV
I ran to the end portal and jumped in. I can't believe she is real,I heard rumors but I didn't think they were true.
I ran past a few Endermen in my wolf form and stopped why I reached master,who was in his true form. I turned back into my human form and looked at him.
"Yes,master?" I asked him as I bowed.
"I have a gift for you,my child." Master said as he told me to stand up.
I looked at him strangely. He never gave me gifts,never....
Master turned to look over by one of his towers and saw a figure of what seemed to be a Ender Dragon but human....An Ender Dragon Hybrid? The figure walked over to us and it became more clearly to me that this was that kid that Master told me to fetch... Ty was his name,right?
"Hello,Ender." He said crossing his arms.
"T-Ty?" I asked as I took a step towards him.
" I'm Enderlox Now."He said."Or Master to you."

My's POV(Sorry if I confuse people...I'm changing it to my Pov... Instead.of wringing Shebrine)
I walked back to my house as I looked down at Adam's glasses that I was trying to pop the lens back in.
"Hey,Girl!" I heard someone yell.
I turned to look and saw about four kids come running over to me. Of course they were older than me,at least the looked older than me..
One was wearing a a purple cloak that seemed to be to long on him. Another was wearing a red and black checkered jacket and glasses. Another looked like a Fish and the last one was wearing a blue astronaut suit with a blue and orange helmet.
"Have you seen our friends?" The Fish asked.
"N-No.." I stuttered as I shoved Adam's glasses in my pocket.
The astronaut elbowed the Fish in the side.
"Ow!" The Fish said as he rubbed his side.
"You have to be more specific." The Astronaut hissed.
The kid in the cloak sighed.
"Have you seen a kid with neon green headphone and brown hair covering one of his eyes?" He said."Or a boy with a gold and Purple amulet with Sunglasses on?"
"Adam?" I asked before covering my mouth.
"Sky?" The kid with glasses asked.
"Yeah,He's at my house," I explained. "I found him in the woods and he must have rammed into a tree." I pulled out his glasses and showed them it."My dad is healing him while I went to get his Sunglasses. I can take you to my house if you want."
"Yeah,Can you take us there,please?" The astronaut asked.
I nodded yes and lead them to my house. We got there pretty quickly and when we did I noitced that my dad was standing on the porch. The Boys' eyes widen as they saw my dad's eyes. Daddy smiled at them.
The boy in the cloak grabbed my arm before I could take a another step.
"Why did you bring us to Herobrine?!?!" He yelled.
"I-I-I...." I stuttered as I struggled.
"Shebrine,Come on and meet your brother."
"Shebrine?" The astronaut asked.
"B-Brother..?" I asked Daddy confused.
Daddy smiled as he stepped aside as Adam came up behind him. Expect, This wasn't him. Adam's eyes were a pure glowing Golden. All our mouths dropped when we saw Him.
"What did you do to him?" The kid with the glasses whispered to me.
"I...I don't know..." I whispered back.
"Skybrine....Take care of these kids.." Daddy said as he teleported me to him.
"Ok,Father." Skybrine smiled as he flew up in the air and started to throw lighting Bolts at them.
The boy in the cloak mumbled some words as he formed a big Purple bubble around the four of them.
"Seto,How long can you hold this?!?"The kid with glasses yelled. "I...Don't...Know...Tyler!!!"Seto yelled at the kid.
"Use the freaking teleportation spell or something?!?!" The astronaut yelled.
"O-Ok!!!" Seto yelled as he looked at me and mumbled some words and teleported away.
I looked up at my dad,Who sat there smiling and at the new Skybrine.
This is the beginning of my new life.....