My New Home

Noel's POV
I laid in my owner's lap. I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't,I was too excited. I couldn't wait to see my new home and meet the baby!!! I think his name is Logan but they also mentioned a Ozzy,Miranda,Jasmin,and Sealina. How many kids do they have? I licked my white paw and brushed it against my tabby head. Whenever the monster(reference) stopped we got out. I looked up at the house,It was huge! My owner set me down and I walked up the steps.
"Hey!" I heard someone hiss. I looked up and saw a big fluffy black cat with glowing yellow eyes starring at me." Who are you?"
"N-Noel.." I said as I saw she had a jagged tooth hanging out of her mouth.
"You must be the new one!" She said as she cleared her throat and sounded alot nicer than before."I'm Miranda,Sorry about my voice. I have to act tough out here."
"Why?" I asked as I followed my owners up and Miranda came along too.
"I'll explain when we get inside..." Miranda mumbled as she looked behind us.
We entered after our owners did. It's bigger on the inside! I thought as w walked to a door with a hole in it. Miranda went through it and so did I. I looked around as Miranda motioned with her tail to go down the steps I followed her until we reached the bottom where two other cats were at talking. The biggest,a white cat with multi-colored spots,walked over to me and Miranda.
"Miranda,Who is this?" She asked as she circled me.
"This is-" Miranda started.
"I'm Noel." I said,Cutting Miranda off.
The white cat growled and the small gray one rolled her eyes and walked over to us.
"I'm Sealina," The gray cat said." That is Jasmin. "
Jasmin growled at Sealina but Sealina just looked into Jasmin's eyes and Jasmin calmed down. I heard a few thumps and we walked to the door.
"Ozzy or Logan are up..." Miranda sighed sarcastically.
"Ozzy?Logan?" I asked tilting my head.
"Ozzy is the dog and Logan is the Dog." Jasmin explained.
(Ooo.....Where's Paisley and Dexter?!)
Makes sense, I thought. We walked through the cat hole and entered the hall. There I saw a big yellow dog. He lifted his head and his brown eyes stared at me. He got up and walked to us. I felt my muscles tense up.
"Is this the new girl?" He asked still looking at me.
"I-I'm N-Noel..." I said taking a step back.
"Ozzy..." He smiled.
I guess this is my new home.....

Hope you enjoyed! Time to update the Friendship Trials! School started....I need to change ask Classmates and stuff because new Classmates but some people will stay because they are my frands....Ok...Bai!!!

~Shebrine