Chapter Four

*Jerome's POV*

  Darkness. That's all I see... I think? Am I even seeing or am I dreaming? I 'look' around. Nope. Nothing. Complete and utter pitch black. Well, let's just walk in one direction and see if it takes us anywhere...???

   I start heading to what is presumably  my right. As I walk, I notice the way I... Move? It is not normal. It's clumsy, blocky even. I stick my hands out in front of my face and attempt to look at them. Still way too dark.

   I continue walking in the same general direction as before. In the distance, a blurred patch of green starts to appear. I gasp in disbelief and excitement and begin running towards it.

As I come closer to the glob of green, a picture takes shape. "Wait, everything is... blocks. Am I in... Minecraft?' I look down at my body and see a suit with a red tie.... and bacca fur. 'This is my Minecraft skin in the game. Does that mean I'm 'playing' it?' I turn around to run back in the direction I presumably came from but just see Minecraft forest all around me. Next, I look up at the sky and see the bright, square sun beginning to set ever so slowly.

I sigh and begin to punch a tree, marveling at how it doesn't hurt as much as I'd think it would. Although I'm highly confused as to where I am, I know that surviving is key. While I was thinking, I had no idea that I picked up the piece of wood I... punched.. and frantically looked around for it. 'Wait, wait. This is Minecraft... I think... It should be in my inventory..' But where was my 'inventory' was the question...

Later, I stand proudly in front of my wooden hut. 'It'll do. For now at least.' The last few rays of sunlight hit the ground and the moon and it's companions are out. I open the door and mentally note that tomorrow, I need torches but for now, I need sleep. Clumsily, I walk over to the bed, lay down, and instantly fall asleep.
---------------------------------
A/N: Enjoy!

With much love,
Ace