Thug love--(We thuggin together <3 )--

"Mom, he's fucking lying!" I yelled at my mom.

"You better not believe that  bitch!" my mom's perverted ass boyfriend Tron yelled from the living room . 

  Yo I swear I've never seen a more bitch made ass niggah ever in my life!

To catch you up on what's going on, I'm going to start from the beginning of this fucked up evening.

My name is Ciara Renay' Jones and I'm 16 years old. I'm 5'4 and brown skin complexion. I have brown eyes and nice curvy body. A little to curvy for my age but whatever. I like cornbread, don't judge me. I'm as cool as can be until someone fuck with me.

Ok back to what's going on, early this evening I was chillin' in my room watching t.v., not messing with nobody. My mom was working a little later today because she needed the hours.

In come this loud mouth, shit talking, ugly ass nigga in my room talking bout how I'm pretty and whatever. Dude was drunk, I knew he was because I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was touching all up on me. I told dude multiple times to leave me the fuck alone and stop touching me but his drunk ass wouldn't listen.

Then he fucked up and tried to kiss me, so I kicked his ass in the nuts and his ass sobered up real quick and hit me. Next thing you know me and Tron in a full blown fist fight.

I guess my momma didn't have to work too late because in the middle of the fight, she came out of no where and pulled me away fro ole dude.

Before I could even say anything she was asking me 'what the hell was I doing?'. I looked at her as like she was crazy. Tron tried to change shit talking bout I made a PASS at him. I was like wtf? Then my momma started talking to me wild and stuff and I'm like, really!?

"So yo fast ass trying to mess with my man?" my mom asked me.

" Mah! You gone believe this nigga!" I said with more hurt than anger.

She stared at me for a minute then looked at Tron. For second I thought she as about to tell Tron to get out but nah, she flipped the script on my ass.

She looked at me with so much hatred and said 2 words that hurt me to the soul.

"Get out!"

"What?" I looked  so confused and lost.

"Bitch don't just don't stand there, pack yo shit and get out!"

Did my momma just call me a bitch? Her own daughter?

"Wait, you believing him over me? You choosing a man over your own child?"

I said with a tear falling down my face.

"You've got 15 minute to pack your shit." She said walking out my room and down the hall to hers. "If your not gone in 15, I'm calling the police." she finally said and slammed her bedroom door.

I stood there staring at her bedroom door with tears falling down my face, to my chin and then my chest.

I couldn't believe my mother, my blood mother was choosing her boyfriend over me. The lady that use to hold me when my dad died, the woman that took care of me when I was sick, the woman that said she loved me.....

That shit hurt more that anything.

I quickly packed my cloths. hygiene items, a few pictures, grabbed my phone and was about to walk out the room until I walked past my bedroom mirror. My face was messed up! That only made me feel worse.

I quicken my pace and before I was about to walk out the apartment door Tron looked at me from the living room couch and smirked.

I gave him the finger and continued out the door. 

I got to the sidewalk outside the apartment, It was maybe 12 o'clock at night and It was so damn cold. I didn't have no where to go but one place. I unlocked my phone an dialed my aunt Carol who stayed all the way in Atlanta. She was my only hope. That night I knew I could go to my homegirl Amber house, but lord knows I didn't want to stay there for a long period of time.

My aunt's phone rung maybe 3 times before I heard he sleepy voice on the other end.

"Hello?" she said groggily.

"Hay auntie it's me, Ciara." I said with a shaky voice.

"Oh hay baby, don't you know what time it is?"

"I know I'm sorry to call you so late but...."

I begun telling her what happened, she told me she would have me a train ticket the next day. Of course she did and I went to go stay with her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So I'm started a new story. Hopefully it goes well. COMMENT VOTE & FAN

X
X

X