Sneaky

Tremaine's Pov

Me and Ciara was riding in the car for a good minute or two, not really saying much. I can't stand silence, so I hooked my phone up to the car and begun playing ' I got dat sack" By Yo Gotti. Real talk that nigga be spittin' some real hood shit. The only real rapper other than Boosie.

As I was about to ask Ciara if she listened to this music,I looked over and saw her rapping the lyrics.

Yella bone, supa fine know Im hitting her from the back

If you see me in the club, nigga's know I got that strap.

I aint know she listened to shit like this. My other hoes be like "turn that off" or "why you playing that." and shit like that. Shit, I remember when me and Casey use battle each other off this joint.

(Off the song)

Me and her use to be mad cool,until she slept with one of my niggas. I thought shawty was different, I was actually faithful and shit,but that's the past, a nigga trynns see about his future.

"Who's Casey?" Ciara asked, as if reading my mind. I turned thevolume down to hear her better.

"What?"

I licked my bottom lip

"Nobody really. Why?"

"Oh nun really, she stepped to me earlier about you.By the way a lot of yo hoes have been stepping to me.You need to get them in line,"

"Forreal." Ole girl is sum else.

"Yeah. You aint pimping right." she said and and began playing with her nails. I busted out laughing, did she really just call me a pimp. 

"What'chu laughing at?" she asked looking confused.

"Shit, you." Oh was all she said looking down at her phone.

Damn Im hungry.

"You mind if I stop by McDonalds?" I asked her.

"Nawl, go ahead." she said frowning at her phone. I wonder what she ass looking at.

As we pulled into McDonalds it was a long ass line

Hell nawl.

I parked on the side and got out.

"You coming in?" I asked her. She was staring at her phone looking real irritated. She nodded her head and got out the car. We walked ito McDonalds and walked to the counter.

Ciara's Pov.

My ex Romarious was blowing my phone up! Talking bout that it's cool I got another nigga, and that I'm flaw for not keeping it real with him and all types of crazy shit! It was really pissing me off.

I stood in line with Tremaine and he was ordering his food.

'What'chu getting?" he asked me. Instead of being stubborn , I went ahead and told him.

"Two double cheese burgers, no pickles, add Mac sauce, and a small fry."

"You don't want nothing to drink?" he said looking down at me.

"Um, a sweet tea." I said then he looked at the woman.

"Ok." she said. "Let me read the order back to you, to be sure I got everything."

"12 piece nugget with bar-b-que sauce, Big Mac No pickles,3 apple pies,a McChicken, a McDouble with mayonaise, 2 double cheese burgers no pickles, add Mac Sauce, One large fry, one small fry, a large sprite, and a sweet tea."