Shootout

Tremaine's P.O.V.

Saturday night

Me, Jay, and Chris riding in a black Buick. We were all wearing all black, and strapped up. Getting ready to make a big transaction.

Jay was playing "Ain't worried bout nun" By French Montana.

"Y'all niggas ready?" Jay asked while passing the blunt to me. I know I said I don't smoke what I sell. But shit, Jay was supplying so...shit.

"Mane you already know. I'm ready for some shit to pop off!" Chris loud ass said. I swear my homeboy trigger happy. He be waiting for a nigga to mess up.

That was my nigga tho. He has been having my back since the 8th grade. And Jay. That's been my brother since pamper days. We grew up on the same shit. We even lost our virginity to the same bitch when we were 15. Ole girl was like 16 yeah it was crazy.

I don't know why but Ciara popped in my head for no reason. I been thinking about shawty a lot lately. I haven't spoken to her since Friday when she said she was done with me. I still got her number tho.

If it was any other bitch I would have deleted her shit, but I still got it. I heard she got a job at a Diner down town. Imma have to pop up in the bitch one of these days, just to catch her off guar-

"Tre"!"

"What!"

"I was trying to tell yo "gone with the wind" neck ass, we here." Jay said.

"Oh. My bad."

We all got out the car, Jay grabbing the duffel bag holding "4 chickens".

We approached these niggahs with our guns off safety and straight forward looks.

"Well well well, if it isn't my old friend Tre'."

Stood in front of me was a nigga name Ricardo. Me and him use to be cool in middle school, but when I started making moves, he got jealous and made some himself. And When I started doing better he ain't like that. So we had what I guess you can say "beef". But shit he ain't never said nothing to me bout it, but people been coming to me saying he been popping off.

I honestly don't give no phuck about attitudes. That shit was personal for him, but for me this shit is business.

"What up." I said looking him in his eyes. Something a bitch made nigga couldn't do.

Damn I been around Ciara too long.

"Shit you know...life."

"Yea, you got my money?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"You got my dope?" I looked over at Jay, Ricardo followed my eyes and saw Jay with the Duffle bag.

He smirked and walked to his car, and brought back a black backpack.

Even though shit looked like it was going smooth, I knew something was about to go down. And when I looked at Chris I think he knew it too.

As I was about to get the backpack from Ricardo, one of his side niggahs pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. Chris rushed up on that nigga but he had already fired. I had moved but the bullet hit my right arm.

"Hell nawl." I heard Chris say. I then pulled out my pistol and aimed it at that bitch nigga Ricardo.

A WHOLE LOT of shots were fired until we made it the car. I was in the backseat with Jay while Chris was driving.

"Ahh shit mane!" That damn bullet was hurting like a bitch giving birth from her nipples.

Looking at all that damn blood, had a nigga feeling queasy.

"Put Pressure on it." I heard Chris say.

"Nawl! Don't put no pressure on it." I said.

"Nigga dat bitch gone have to be cut off unless you put pressure on it! Do you want to be a armless nigga?" He yelled form the driver seat.

I laughed a little, I started seeing dark stops.

"Nigga keep yo eyes open!" Jay said, while slapping the shit out of me.

I tried to say something,but the darkness took over me. I was out.

________________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter..I know. At least uploaded back to back. Hopefully I can keep this up.

You know what to do....

COMMENT>VOTE>FAN In that order..!!!

-Arianna9