Messing up...

Jay's P.O.V.

I don't know what was up with Tre', but he was trippin'. Ciara got up out of her bed and came up to this damn hospital for his ass at 1 something in the morning.

He just don't know how lucky he is.

To be honest, I got a little crush on her.

Shit if shawty was to do some shit like that for me I wouldn't be shutting her out like he doing. Plus they aint even fucking or nothing. She really care about Tre' rather she want to admit it or not.

If she wasn't stuck on him I would have been cuffed, but that's my nigga. I don't want to mess up my relationship with my brother over no female.

She do got a sexy ass body though, and her attitude would keep a nigga in check. I don't know if he know it but he phucking up. Ciara's a once in a lifetime time of person. She keep it real with you rather you want it or not. She speaks her mind, she sexy as hell.

DAMN! Tre really phucking up-

"Nigga stop daydreaming and drive." Ciara said from the passenger seat. You could tell shawty was made.

"yo C, how about we-

"Jay not to sound like a bitch, but right now I really don't feel talking. Just take me home."

I looked at her with a confused looked. She had her arms folded and was looking out the window with a sad look. I wish I was in her mind just to figure out what was wrong with her. I'm guessing what Tremaine said got to her.

We drove in silence until we reached her house.

"Thanks for the ride." She said. She leaned over and kissed me on the check. She got out the car and walked into her house.

Damn..Tre is really phucking up.

Tremaine's P.O.V.

After Jay and Ciara left, it was just me and Casey left.

"I'm glad you got rid of that hoe." She said.

" Why the fuck you even here?" I asked.

"Well damn, hello to you too."

This chick was straight bugging me.

"Casey me and you aint spoke in a long time, honestly I don't even know why yo ass here."

"I'm here because I care about you." She said rubbing on my chest.

"Well I don't give two phucks about you." I said with roughly moving her hand away from me.

"Tre why you acting like that?"

"Acting like what? You had me until you phucked my homie."

"But Tre'-"

"Mane I aint got no words for you." I said dismissing her ass. She had tears in her eyes and shit. She should know that shit don't work on me.

"So you gone just forget what we had, hmm. You gone try to replace me with that bitch Ciara! Well she can never be me!"

"Yeah whatever. Get the fuck out."

She grabbed her bag and was about to walk out, but before she walked through the door, she turned around and looked at me.

"I wish your mom could see you now."

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled.

"You already did that remember." She smirked and walked out.

I don't know why I even phucked with her. I should have just hit it and quit but no. I wanted to try something different with her. That's what I get for slick falling for her.

I don't know what happened to her. She use to be a cute little nerd in middle school. She use to wear glasses and shit. She was real shy. When my mom left me, she was the one I could talk to. I remember the first time we had sex. She wasn't no virgin, and neither was I, but that night was straight up magic. Yeah she had a thug in a trance after that.

We had started dating and shit. But once we got in high school, she changed. Instead of wearing glasses, she switched to contacts. She became more outgoing, and no lie I liked the changes she made. But then came this bad ass attitude. We were arguing more and shit and she started talking to other dudes.

I didn't know if she was cheating until, one night at a party, she got drunk as a motherphucker and began blabbering at the mouth. She was all up on this dude and when I confronted her ass about it she told me that she was fucking him, and how she didn't need me and all types of shit. So since that day I left her ass alone, and began fucking different hoes.

I should have never phucked with her.....I really shouldn't have.

Damn...

Ciara's P.O.V.

When I got home , I was hella tired.

No lie, I was kinda hurt that Tre' dissed me like he did, but shit that's life right?

Niggas come and go...

All day Sunday I was in my room chillin' catching up on t.v. and shit. Love and hip hop is my show!

Joseline be having me rolling.

"Bitch you with die, be born again, die, and be borning again before I do a song with you bitch!" Hella funny. I was 4 mad when Kurt had cheated on rasheeda! That's why I will never marry a nigga, that shit was flaw af'!

I can't wait til next week.

I thought about going to see Tre' but I wasn't up for the headache so I said fuck it. I have work tomorrow, and plus the whole stripping thing with Tamiji has been bugging me.

I mean I don't know. 2'g a night! That sound like some good ass money, plus I don't have to take my clothes off. Well not all of them.

The diner is paying good., but It'll take me a while to get a car and shit. I mean maybe I should consider it.

I'll just wait til tomorrow, and see what happens.

__________________________________________

I know its short, but It's a upload. Ill try to do more next chapter. Microsoft word be tricking a niggah! Like 4 pages is on 2 pages on wattpad. But its cool...

COMMENT>VOTE>FAN!!! In dat order! Xp