Cryaotic Reference Anyone?

Previously, in Dimension Traveling:

Each exchanging a look of understanding, you were suddenly speeding away towards the darker blue spot in the near distance. You looked down and witnessed the impossible; both Claude and Sebastian were literally stepping on the falling shards and pushing themselves forward.

They gracefully stepped on something that couldn't be seen what-so-ever and eventually barrel-rolled into the open portal.

Landing a bit harshly on the tiled flooring of your lab, you gave a look of admiration to Sebastian and Claude.

Just when I thought I'd decided to stop loving them, they decided to reel me back in...

And so it continues...

You suddenly couldn't keep your head up any longer.

Your eyelids felt heavier than ever as you gently laid your head upon the ground. The world spun around you, twirling in an almost taunting way, personifying itself into the horrifying reality that there was nothing you could do to stop it. You shut your eyes to avoid throwing up from the imaginary spinning. Your body physically felt numbness, no pain. It felt as though you were floating, drifting amongst the stars in the gloaming darkness of nightfall. An annoying ringing sound rang out in your ears, distracting your already broken train of thought even more.

A melodic, yet incoherent, voice rose above the ringing, attempting to wake your sleeping mind. Your mind struggled against the oncoming mist of blackness that tried to make you pass out completely, it was such hard work to keep fighting though. You thought that maybe this one time, you would give in to the absence of light...

Faintly, you heard the sound of skin slapping against skin.

"Sebastian, you're being too rough!" Ciel whined. The slapping continued, but this time it was softer, slower.

"Is this better, Young Master?" Sebastian inquired. You could barely hear Ciel say yes over the sound of a bed creaking.

"I think it's better if you guys went faster, I want my turn to come already." You heard Alois beg. A few seconds later you heard Ciel groan, extremely loudly. The creaking of the bed stopped.

"Your turn, Alois."

Your eyes immediately snapped open.

"What are you guys doing-?" You stopped speaking once you noticed the actual situation. Sitting cross-legged and fully clothed on a cozy blue bed was Sebastian, and sitting in front of him was Alois. They were playing one of those hand games you learned when when you were kids, and this time they slapped their hands together to play Double Double. That explained the slapping sound. The loud, frustrated groan that came from Ciel was probably because of him losing. As for the bed creaking, you noticed Alex bouncing up and down on the bed in excitement for the winner, or maybe he had to urinate.

"Oh, you're awake!" Claude spoke, looking up from a book he was reading on a nearby chair. You looked at the title and winced. Fifty Shades of Grey. At least he sounded happy to see you.

"Look at this game Alex taught us~" Alois chimed, resuming their fast paced game. You sighed.

You felt a little bit woozy, and it made you feel as though you were drugged.