Sebastian's Turn

Ciel was now finished with your experiment. You've concluded that his strength is very low, but his agility is way above anything you've ever seen. You were now choosing the next person.

You saw Sebastian's hand gingerly go up. He rose his hand last, while Claude didn't raise his at all. Claude seemed to be glaring daggers at Sebastian.

"Sebastian, please come forward."

As he rose, his eye contact with you felt more intimate after what happened with him. The romantic way he spoke, the way he pulled you closer. More than a want, more than lust. The scene replayed in your head, heat rising to your cheeks without realizing it.

"M'lady, are you thinking of me?" Sebastian chuckled.

"No..." you trailed off, thinking of him.

You lead him into the room and explained the experiment just as you did with Ciel.

"Please remove all fabric," you stated. Sebastian gazed romantically at you as he removed his first article of clothing. As he was about to remove another, you averted your gaze. You hated how you were reacting to him after he revealed his feelings.

Sebastian left on his undergarments. "You may see the rest when the time comes," he stated, smiling. You nodded and snapped your fingers, later sticking a finger inside the forcefield like you did with Ciel. Sebastian nearly had a stroke.

You looked at his stats, your jaw dropping.

"The estimated max weight you could lift is... is unknown." You were puzzled, getting even more confused as you looked at the rest of his stats. "Can you jump for me?"

Sebastian bent his knees dramatically, lowering himself to the ground before propelling off of it. He launched an impressive 5 inches off the ground. You were so confused. The amount of force he built up with his stance projected a jump that should of smashed through the ceiling.

"Can you run from one end of the room to the other?"

Sebastian walks to one end and gracefully gets into a runner's position. He leaned his lower body backwards, shooting himself forward at a record breaking 2 mph. Again, his projected run should have reached a speed faster than that of your jet. You were even more confused.

"Are you holding back by any chance?" You questioned.

"What does your screen say?"

"Yes."

Sebastian began approaching you, walking through the forcefield as though it were nothing. You freaked out, wondering if you'd have to spit on him all over before his limbs evaporated. But he was unaffected, his stats remaining stable.

"I have rules where I come from. You must wonder if they apply here," he said, stopping just a foot away from you. "You know everything about me in my world. I want to be a mystery in your world."

"Why?" Your curiosity was ablaze. Sebastian implied he would cooperate with you on this, so why hold back?

"Don't you adore solving puzzles, ____?" He stepped closer. "There is no fun in getting all the answers so quickly." Sebastian paused, gathering his thoughts. "Wouldn't an observational study suit me more?"

"A personalized case study," you said quietly, growing visibly excited. You've never done a study like that before.

"Precisely."

You stepped closer to him, your face shining with happiness. "You'd do that for me?"

"And so much more," he replied softly, closing the space between your bodies with one last step. You felt his form through your clothes as you looked up at him, excitement racing through your eyes.

"Like what?" You asked. Your full and lively expression caused Sebastian's eyes to become half-lidded. He felt so close to you it was intoxicating.

"Like this," he trailed off, bringing his face closer to yours. His hand rested at the base of your back, pressing you closer to him as he shut his eyes. His other hand was carefully placed on your cheek, tilting your head towards his.

"Sebastian," you breathed, realizing his proximity.

He sighed your name, lips nearly an inch from yours.

You placed your hand on his chest, feeling the warmth of his bare skin. Your eyes fluttered shut, enhancing the feeling when his bottom lip  finally brushed against yours. You gently pushed him away. It was too soon for this.

"You should put on your clothes." You looked downward, waiting for the heat in your cheeks to die. Sebastian felt like a kicked puppy, but he understood that you weren't ready. He smiled at you before turning to get dressed.

Both of you left. You couldn't help but look at Sebastian as he calmly sat down. Your heart was still racing.

"A-Alois, please come forward."