The Sensations of Experimentations

You had no idea how whiney the men could be; the needle was only a few inches long. They keep nagging you and asking questions and making ludicrous assumptions.

"Please don't stick it up my rear end," Alois stated, sounding as if he did want it up his rear. You quickly put away that needle, deciding they weren't ready for the booster experiment just yet.

Sebastian and Claude stared at you warily. They knew they were creatures beyond what your science could comprehend, so they wanted no part in your experiments. Yet, you wanted to find breakthroughs from them the most.

"Sebastian, would you like to go first?" You asked politely. He stared at you, eyes showing no emotion. For the first time, he felt no need to cater to your needs and wants. He felt as though the only reason you came to them was for science.

Sebastian said nothing; He simply stood up and left. Claude stared after him, wondering when he should leave as well. You were confused. Glancing at the others, you whispered, "Wait here, please," and followed Sebastian.

You assumed he couldn't have gotten far. The lab was full of many hallways and intimidating rooms; it would take a while to remember which way he came in from. He wouldn't leave...He has no way to return to his own dimension except through me...

Instead of running around blindly, you checked security footage. Flipping through the videos, you saw that he wasn't near the exits like you would have expected; he was near the lab where you all had crashed into from the portal. You quickly made your way there.

"Sebastian...?" You asked cautiously as you entered the room. He stood stock still, noticing your presence but choosing to ignore it.  As you were about to place your hand on his shoulder, he moved away at an alarming speed. He was facing you now, his eyes burning with an unknown emotion.

"I have a desire for you, there is no denying that. It plagues me and keeps me awake at night. You, on the other hand, seem unaffected," he spoke slowly. You listened intently.

"Unaffected isn't the right word-"

"Let me speak, m'lady," he interrupted. For a butler to speak that way, you knew his words must be urgent. "I have never felt such want. But it is not just a want, not just lust. I want it to be more than that," he said, inching towards you. You didn't move away, but simply allowed him to gently take your hand in his. "I do not wish to be just another experiment of yours, though I know you are fond of each, ____," he whispered. He leaned in, placing his forehead on yours.

The proximity in which he was, plus the intensity of the gaze he had on you, entranced you.

"If I stay here and fall to your whim, tell me you will give a chance to a blossoming rose." His low, sweet voice sang melodies in your head, and his eyes made it so nothing else but himself was visible.

"Sebastian..." You mumbled softly, his gaze rendering you silent. You searched for something to say, something that would be true to your feelings. "You're more than just an experiment..." you quietly said, hushing as his lips brushed against your cheek. His hands laid around your waist, pulling you towards him until you just barely touched. Your heart was racing as his mouth was now close to your ear.

"And?" He muttered, smiling softly.

"A-and..." you paused, feeling him give you a small kiss your cheek. He moved away from you, straightening his posture.

"Your thoughts are all I need. I will stay, but know that I look at you with more than desire. I cannot speak on behalf of the others," he finished. Keeping his smile, he walked out of the room, leaving you there surprised.

You didnt expect him to want anything more than a one night stand. He was only ever seductive towards you. You then remembered the time he burst into Alois' mansion to save you. Would he have done that if it was just lust?

Or maybe Ciel sent him. You didn't know. Either way, Sebastian lingered on your mind as you composed yourself.

On the way out, away from your line of sight and range of hearing, Sebastian ran into Alex. Alex, who had stared into the door as Sebastian had confessed to you.

"You like her?" Alex asked.

"I love her. And if you do, as I suspect, you will have to fight me for her," Sebastian replies coldly, brushing past a panicking Alex.

You left the room, also bumping in your friend. You were still a little frazzled, but you happily greeted him.

"Hey-" you trailed off as Alex walked away, his mind abuzz with ways to finally woo you before he lost you again. "Okay then. Bye?"

_____

I will eventually have separate endings for each character, but out of curiosity, which would you like to see first?