~Chapter 16~

I sat there watching Netflix on my bed. I look over to my plain room. I really need to redecorate.

I got up and walked over to my window, I saw will talking to someone. I tried to get a better look of him. I squint my eyes and tried to look at the screen.

"So when Am I gonna meet this girl of yours?" The guy asked.

Its bayani, his voice.

"I don't know.....when she's up for it, shes kinda shy.

"Shy girls are the best man" bayani chuckled.

I laughed a bit and then returned to my movie. I sat there watching it for another hour as my eyes started to feel heavy. They started to shift closed. I blink one last time. Then close them

"BOO!" Will screams and tickles me.

"STOP!" I gasp between laughter.

"Stop what?" He smirked.

"Tickling.....me!" I laughed.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"BECAUSE....... I SAID.....SO!" I screamed, it started to hurt this time.

He finally stopped. He pinned me down and slowly leaned in. He kissed me passionately. My hands ran through his soft hair as he picked me up, the kiss being unbroken. After a while he broke the kiss.

"Hey" he smirked.

"How'd you get in here anyways?" I smiled.

"I had to jump from my window to yours" he smiled sweetly.

He placed me on the bed and he layed next to me. His arms wrapped around my waste and I leaned my head on his chest. He turned the lamp next to him off and faced me again.

"Goodnight" He kissed my forhead.

"Goodnight" I smile back.

"Hey passion?" Will asked breaking the wonderful night silence.

"Yea?" I yawned.

"I love you" I felt a grin on his face

"I love you too" I smile and drift away the rest of the night.