~Chapter 18~

The next morning was school. I force greyson off me and get ready. Once I come out of the shower greyson was still her but will had left. I wake greyson up and he takes the bus home to quickly get ready.

~Time skip~

"Hey my mom needs help cooking diner tonight are you good working on your room alone?" Will asked

"Course!" I smile.

The bus arrives and we walk home hands held tight. I walk into my house and begun organizing the stuff into my desk and set up my laptop and my bed sheets, I then start putting my things away in my nightstand. I start hanging up my walking dead poster and my fanart wall above my bed. I hang up my Polaroid pictures in a collage on my wall and hang my neverland map along with my peter pan poster above it right next to where my dresser should be. I make an area to hang my bags by the door and another place near,my dresser for my flower crowns and head bands.

Once I finish hanging my stuff I make sure theres an area big enough for the shelf im brining in the next day. I flop on my bed and start my home work.

"Finally done!" I sigh and look at the time.

7:00

I get up and grab my jumper that reads "Lost In Neverland"

I grab my gray UGGS and phone. I walk out the front door and head to wills. After knocking on his door a few times his mother answers.

"Oh hey passion!" She smiles "come one in!"

I smile and do so. I rub my hands together its almost winter again.

"Wills in his room!" She lightly tapped me.

"Thanks!" I smile once more and scurry up the steps.

I knock on wills door.

"Who is it?" Bayani's voice mocked will's.

"Passion" I chuckled to myself.

Will opends the door and kisses me softly.

"Hey babe" he smiled.

"Hey" I sat on his bed.

"IS THIS HER?" Bayani screamed.

"NO ITS A UNICORN!" I teased.

"Its her" will sits down.

"SKYPE!" Bayani insisted.

He turned around and looked at me. I nodded my head and he gestured for me to sit in his lap. I got up and he set up Skype. I then sat on his lap and he faced his computer, wrapping his arms around me.

"Alright are you ready?" Will texted him.

"Yes!!" Jordan replied.

Will nodded at me making sure I was okay with this. I nodded back.

The call started and soon there was a very excited bayani on screen. His eyes grew wide

"THIS IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?" His jaw dropped.

Will leaned his head on my neck and nodded.

Bayani looked at me and then at will, then at me, and back to will.

"Jordan?" Will asked trying to get him back to normal.

"Yeah!?" He jumped.

"What are you doing!" Will asked sweetly.

"Im shocked that you got a girl like her" Bayani chuckled.

"I know right!" Will followed along.

"Seriously though, you said yes to him!" He asked me.

"Yea" i answered.

"You wernt payed right?" Bayani teased.

"Nope!" I smile.

".....are you serious?" He said shocked.

"Dude, im not that ugly!" Will kissed my cheek.

"LETS RECORD!" He exclaimed.

"Alright, you can stay while I record" will turned to me.

"Alright" I lean back on him as he records.

~×∞×~TIME SKIP~×∞×~

Will finished his recording and left the call with bayani after a while later.

He let out a sigh and smirked at me.
He picked me up and playfully kissed my neck. He set my down on the bed and stood ontop of me. He stopped kissing my neck and gave me a smirk.

He passionately kissed me, slowly. Everything felt amazing, its like I wasnt even in this world. It was enchanting.

He broke the kiss and layed beside me.

"We should get you home its almost nine thirty." Will scoffed.

"Mmmm okay" I grab his hand and he helps me up.

He walked me next door and kisses me one last.

"Good night babe" he smiled.

"Night" I closed the door and head to my room.

I turn off the new lamp my dad had gotten me by surprise. I drift away with will on my mind.