Chapter 17: A Drunk Amelia is a Funny Amelia

Author's Note:  After writing this section from Ryan's perspective, I decided (with help from @bg_davies) that it interrupted the flow too much.  If you want to find out what I wrote, go to the last chapter of this book (Bonus from Ryan's Perspective), which includes not only this chapter, but a few other observations from Ryan throughout.  You'll find out how much he is into Amelia, the fact that she is much prettier than she acknowledges, and that he thinks that her rules are hilarious and he has some suggested sex rules of his own.

I'm using this space, though, to consider writing about Amelia's drunken behavior at the gala from her perspective.  Does she do something funny and embarrassing?  Does she make a scene?  I had originally intended her to get quieter and quieter, but sexier and sexier, with Ryan taking care of her more and more.  But I'm still thinking about it, and this type of chapter--at least as far as I know right now--would be more entertainment than plot development anyway.  So, if you have an idea or something you want to see Amelia do, drunk, at a public event, wearing a satin strapless gown and high heels, I'm all ears.  Comment below.  :)