The Bar

Aria Montgomery had just come back from Iceland. She was sitting in a bar back in Rosewood. Then a handsome man walked through the doors and sat down leaving a seat in between them. B26 was playing on the radio. "I love this song." said Aria. "B26" Ezra said. They stare at each other for a while. You could see the love in their eyes as they looked at each other. "You write?" Ezra asked Aria. "Yea. But its mainly personal." "I'd like to read some of your stuff sometime." "Yea? Yo would like that?" "Yea. I'd like to know more about you." Ezra said. "I'd like to know more about you, too." Aria replied. Then they start to make out in the bar bathroom.

*The Next Day

It was Ezra's first day at Rosewood High as the new AP English teacher. Once Ezra was finished writing 'Mr. Fitz' on the board, he turned around and saw Aria. "Holy crap" Ezra whispered while looking over to her. Everyone looked at Aria. Aria looked up to see him staring at her. The rest of the day went by quick which was good because she was going to Ezra's apartment after school for dinner.

After the bell rang to dismiss the class, Ezra asked Aria if she could stay back. After everyone left the room, Aria locked the door and walked over to Ezra. They looked at each other with love in their eyes. "You still coming over tonight? I make the best enhanced macaroni and cheese." Ezra laughed. "Yup. And maybe for desert we can-" Aria was cut off but Ezra's lips kissing hers lightly. Soon after they were interrupted by someone walking into the classroom.

It was only Spencer but she still didn't know about them.

Spencer's POV

I walked into Mr. Fitz's classroom to ask him about something and didn't realize that Aria was still in there. I saw them pull away from each other when they heard the door open. 'What were they so close for?' I thought to myself. 'Was there something that Aria isn't telling me?' I knew I wouldn't get answers now but I can probably get it out of her later. One way or another.

A/N:
SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD. ITS MY FIRST AND I KNOW THAT ITS REALLY SHORT BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME? I WILL MAKE MY OTHER CHAPTERS A LITTLE LONGER. I WANTED TO PUBLISH THIS BOOK A LITTLE EARLIER BUT THEN I JUST STARTED HIGH SCHOOL SO I'M VERY SORRY!

KISSES-M