WHAT?!

*Kik*

Aria M: Hey.

Spencer H: Hey Ar. Hey Fitz. Whats up?

Emily F: Hey Aria. How's the baby?

Hanna M: Hey Ar. Hey Fitzy.

Ezra F: Hanna will you please stop calling me that?

Hanna M: Sorry Mr. Fitz.

Aria M: Anyways, can you girls meet me and Ezra at the Brew later? I will text you when we leave the doctors office. Hopefully this baby is healthy. We will let you know when we see you.

Spencer H: Yea. Of course.

Emily F: Sure.

Hanna M: See ya there.

*End of conversation*

Ezra's POV

Once we get to the doctors office Aria signs in. We sit in the waiting room for 5 minutes until we are called back. "Hello. My name is Genevieve Padalecki and I am going to be your midwife throughout this pregnancy. You can either call me Gen or Genevieve or Dr. Padalecki. We will become really close so I don't mind." Gen said. "I'm Aria and this is my boyfriend Ezra." Aria tells her. "Hi. Nice to meet you." I said. "You too." Gen replied.

"So I'm just gonna need you to lie back and lift up your shirt so I can put this gel on your stomach." Gen told Aria. "Okay. Let's have a look here. It looks like your having twins! Congratulations!" Gen told us.

Aria's POV

So Gen just told me and Ezra that we are having twins! I'm so excited! "OMG! EZRA! I can't believe it! We're having twins!" I told Ezra. "I know baby. I know." He told me with tears in his eyes. "Come see me in about 4 weeks and we can find out the genders then. Oh and don't forget your pictures." Gen told us handing us our pictures. I cleaned my stomach off and jumped back up onto my feet. Now off to the Brew we go.

A/N:
SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. I'M NOT ABANDONING YOU ITS JUST THAT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY AND NOW IS THE ONLY TIME TO UPDATE. LOVE Y'ALL.❤