In The Classroom

Aria's POV:

I heard the door of the classroom open and instantly pulled away from our magical kiss. I turned around to see Spencer. 'Did she see us kiss or pull away?' I thought to myself. "Oh. Hey Spence. I was just asking Mr. Fitz for some help on the homework." I said. "Well Ms. Montgomery, I will be in here after school if you need me." Ezra said with his boyish smile. After he said that, I thought to myself 'How did I get so lucky?' Me and Spencer exited 'Mr. Fitz's' classroom and entered the hallways. "What happened in there?" Spencer asked. What am I supposed to tell her? 'Oh, hey Spence. Did you know that I'm dating our English teacher?' No! I couldn't. At least not now. "Its nothing Spence. Don't worry about it." I reassured her.

Spencer's POV

Something has been wrong with Aria lately. I have to tell the others. Of something is wrong with Aria, we need to help her.

Hanna's POV

Spencer sent out an SOS to me and Emily about Aria. We got there as soon as we could. "Why did you send out and SOS to us about Aria? What's wrong with her? OMG! IS SHE OK?!" I asked her. "Not really. She's been acting really strange lately." She told us. "How strange? Like, what did she do?" Em asks. "Today when I went back into Mr. Fitz's classroom, I saw her and Mr. Fitz really close but when I walked in they both pulled away from each other." Spencer explained.

A/N
SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. I HAVE HAD SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK AND SO MUCH TO DO ON WEEKENDS THAT I BARELY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE. HIGH SCHOOL IS A LOT HARDER THAN YOU MAY THINK.

KISSES ~M