Aria Finds Out...

Spencer's POV

"What do you think this means guys?" I asked sorta panicked. "I don't know." Hanna replies. "Maybe Aria really asked about the homework." Emily suggested. "Did she whisper it to him? Because they were really close, Em!" I shouted and instantly regretting it.

"OMG! I am so sorry Em." I apologized. "You know what? Its fine. I get it. Your pissed that Aria won't tell us what's going on." Em replied. "Yea. I would have said the same thing as Em if you yelled at me, too." Hanna said. "We support whatever you think."

Aria's POV

So today I went to Ezra's apartment and when I got there I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps inside and then he opened the door. Once o saw him, I instantly leaned up and kissed him with so much passion. He kissed back with as much. God I love him. We pulled away to breathe. "I'm so glad your here." He told me. "Me too." I replied back. "I've been waiting for this all day long. Just to come here and be alone with you." I said.

We sat and talked for a little bit until he asked me if I was hungry. Of course I said yes. "So, what movie do you want to watch this time?" he asked me. "Umm... I'm not sure. The Great Gatsby?" "Ok" was all he said. Once we finished our food, we were practically making out on the couch. We didn't even realize that the movie had finished. We then headed to his bed and the next thing you know, clothes are flying off. From then on, we had a night full of bliss.

Ezra's POV

I woke up the next morning to find that Aria isn't beside me in bed. I wonder where she is now. I get up and look in the bathroom first. And there she was sitting by the toilet vomiting. "Aria? Are you ok?" I asked her. She didn't say anything. She just turned to look at me with worry in her eyes. "What's wrong baby?" I asked her. "Ezra, I think I'm pregnant." she said. "What do you mean you think?" I asked her. "I don't know Ezra. After last night, I think I might be pregnant. OMG! HOW AM I GONNA TELL THE GIRLS THAT I'M PREGNANT?! AMD WITH MY TEACHER'S CHILD!" she started to panic. "Don't worry. I'll go get you a test. Ok baby?" I said sweetly. She just nodded as a reply.

I came back from the pharmacy and handed Aria the test.

Aria's POV

Ezra went to the pharmacy to get me a pregnant test. He came back soon after and I was scared. I read the directions on the box and took the test. It was the longest 5 minutes of my life. I was too scared to check so I asked Ezra. "What does it say?" I asked him with tears in my eyes. "It's positive!" He said with a little excitement. That's when I started sobbing into his shirt soaking it with my tears. "Haven't you always wanted this Aria? A little family? Our little family?" He asked sweetly. "Yes but not now. Not while I'm only 17." I said, my voice cracking.

"Can I text the girls and tell them to meet me at the brew? I wanna tell them that we're dating and about the baby." I asked Ezra. "Sure. Do you want me to come with you?" He asked. "Yea. I would love that." I replied before kissing him softly before texting the girls to meet at The Brew and getting ready.

A/N:
Sorry that I haven't updated in a few days. I have had writer's block and so much school work. I also had to keep my grades up so I'm very sorry for the late update. I love you guys with all my heart.

Kisses ~M