Chap. 4

It was starting to get late. You stood up and looked at the small clock on your wall. 10:23pm. "I should get to bed since I don't have anything else to do for the young master today." You say to your self and fix your (h/c) hair and then lay down. You close your eyes and start to drift off.

You woke up to gun-shots. You stood up ran out of your room but something pushed you back in. You fell to the floor. It was to dark to see anything. You stood up and dusted yourself off, "Get back to bed." You heard someone say. "Who's there?!" You ask scared. "It's Baldroy and you need to get to bed. There's nothing to worry about." He said and you could smell the smoke cigarette as he walked out and slammed the door behind him.

Of course you weren't going to go back to bed! You heard gun-shots and you wanted to know what the hell is going on! You took a deep breath and went out of the room quietly. You looked down the halls and saw no one. But you heard gun-shots again. They weren't that close this time. You ran down the left hall and took a right turn down the stairs. You stopped at the bottom of the stairs and saw Finny holding a statue, about to throw it at somebody. The person he was about to throw it at was a man with dark brown hair and green eyes. He was holding a gun in his hand. You looked around and saw, Mey-Rin pointing a gun at him from the balcony.

The man with dark hair looked at you then to Finny. He pointed the gun at Finny. Mey-Rin looked to Finny and he nodded. He threw the statue at the man making a loud crash and everything dusty. You coughed and looked to were the statue was thrown. You saw blood leaking out from under it. The man must've gotten crushed. Finny and Mey-Rin looked to you. Mey-Rin wasn't wearing her glasses. She had brown eyes. "(Y/n)! What are you doing! You should be asleep, yes!" Mey-Rin said as she put her glasses on.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry you had to see this." Finny said and laughed nervously. "It's okay." You said softly, "Where's the young master?" You ask. "Sebastian and him went to town to check something out." Baldroy said as he walked in. "Oh." "I told you to go back to bed, (y/n). It wasn't safe." Baldroy said and you rolled your (e/c) eyes and went back to your room.