The wedding

Americas pov

I'm standing behind the wide double doors waiting for the music to change. This was my wedding our wedding. I could finally have Maxon all to my self. No part excluded. "Are you ready?" a guard asked. This was the only thing I was sad about, my father could not be here to give me away nor Maxons to Mary us. I nodded once and we were walking.
Every eye, camera, and body was turned to me. I looked everywhere for my prince. I could see the white flowers, the white chairs, the guests in colorful clothes, but best of all my handsome prince, no I remind myself king.
As I walk up to Maxon I find my knees going week and I have to watch my feet. The dress is fitted though the upper body and juts out at the waist coming to a bit above my ankles in the front and dragging behind as a train in the back.
As I take the last few steps towards him I have to look up. Then I'm there my hand in his. My prince. My king. My husband.

Maxons pov

When is she coming I wonder then there she is. She's stunning. She's searching for something then her eyes land on me. I smile at her and she grins back. This is our day, and ours alone.
Can't you go faster I silently willed the guard escorting her. It seemed to be taking forever for her to get here and I had to resist the urge to run to her.
When she finally got here I was so relived she is in my arms and always will be.
Everyone sits down and we turn towards the pope. He started with the usual "we are gathered here today..." Stuff but it all got blurry until the vows. As always ladies first so when she said I do I was the happiest man on earth and when I said I do I was yelling in my head she's mine and now I can spoil her all I want.
I heard the words you may kiss the bride and I brought my dear in. In that simple kiss you could feel the hope, the longing, the joy, and happiness we shared